• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party...OR Fantasmic?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
With the dessert party starting at 6:30pm, is it possible to see the Star Wars Fireworks and Fantasmic in the same night?

Ack! I just looked at the park hours/schedule....Fantasmic is at 7:30 and the Star Wars Fireworks are at 8pm....so that answers that...

So, let me ask this...Which one would you do? I've seen Fantasmic (many times!) but I've only caught a glimpse of the (incredibly awesome!) Star Wars show. I'm taking my friend with me who is a HUGE Mickey Mouse fan, so I know she'd love Fantasmic...but I know she'd love the Star Wars show too. I've heard/read that the dessert party is the best way to "guarantee" that you'll have a great view of the show.

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
We love the Star Wars fireworks show so I'd pick that hands down. We haven't done the dessert party but there is a whole thread about it if you want to get people's opinions on the value of it (we've been able to get a good view without paying for the party). I'm not a huge fantasmic fan though so my opinion may be biased.

If you'd both love SW and you've seen F! tons of times, go ahead and do the party. It's a good value in my opinion. Desserts are prettt good and the view can't be beat.

You can def get a good spot without the party but not that good. and not without some spot holding.

I'd do the Star Wars party. I haven't done the dessert party but I've seen the layout inside and it looks great, and I highly enjoy the star wars show

We did the dessert party in May and LOVED it! It was definitely worth it IMO, and would be my pick. F! is my least favorite nighttime show though.

We've done Fantasmic three times with the boys (2011,2013,2015), so we're skipping it next week and doing the Star Wars dessert party and fireworks. They're all huge Star Wars fans so we're pretty excited. My boys are 8,10,11 so it was tough to stomach that I had to pay for the older two as adults especially when my 10 year old fills up very quickly.

My husband and little boy are set for the Star Wars Dessert party on the 28th.....they are beyond excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter