Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser How To Know First?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked today. Grand Captain’s Suite was just shy of $12K for 4 people. Captain’s Table was another $30 per person. And yes the phone lines were crazy….we waited on hold 5.5 hours then it took over an hour to finalize the booking!

thank you for the info!

We are a family of 5 AP holders and DVC but did not recover an email about booking. We’ve searched through all of our emails with no luck. Is there a special code you need to book or will they know we are eligible to book based on the information they have? If we need a code, does anyone know how to get one? Thanks!

I booked today. Grand Captain’s Suite was just shy of $12K for 4 people. Captain’s Table was another $30 per person. And yes the phone lines were crazy….we waited on hold 5.5 hours then it took over an hour to finalize the booking!
That's awesome! Congrats and enjoy the voyage! Did you get the first date you wanted or were a lot of dates filled up?

We are a family of 5 AP holders and DVC but did not recover an email about booking. We’ve searched through all of our emails with no luck. Is there a special code you need to book or will they know we are eligible to book based on the information they have? If we need a code, does anyone know how to get one? Thanks!
Same here and I’ve been trying to figure out how to book with no luck. Called the pass holder line yesterday only to be disconnected after an hour hold and just tried again now but wait time was over 2 1/2 hours already! I’ve heard that yes, there’s a code required, then someone else said no, it’s just a special number to call. Then I also heard that not all pass holders were eligible….but if you are, you’ll be emailed a pin code tomorrow morning (which doesn’t seem right?) It’s all so very frustrating! If anyone here is an AP that could shed any light on what your email said, I’d love to know what the process is for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter