Disney Resorts Board
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
A 2-Night, Immersive Adventure

Address
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Terminal
201 South Studio Drive
Bay Lake, Florida 32830

Quick Links
Main Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Homepage: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/overview/

Availability Calendar: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/planning/

Disney's Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/star-wars-galactic-starcruiser/

Last edited:
Roll Call

3/3/2022

@squirk

3/5/2022
@Punkrockbebop

3/11/2022
@Kmk2

3/13/2022
@Cynthiab

3/21/2022
@RebelHawk

3/25/2022
@The Expert
@GaSleepingBeautyFan

3/27/2022
@opusone
@Cluelyss

3/29/2022
@E2ME2

4/2/2022
@lundve

4/4/2022
@auralia

4/6/2022
@tinksdreamwishes
@msmama

4/12/2022
@NiceOneSimba
@wench
@Kippy

4/16/2022
@Justplainchy

4/22/2022
@bookbabe626

4/24/2022
@Kdp2
@PrionFawkes

4/28/2022
@HappyTap

5/2/2022
@Littlelulu01
@Chirple
@fabricmage

5/4/2022
@Spazz2k
@floribr1

5/6/2022
@csmommy
@mousedroid

5/22/2022
@Melanie415

5/27/2022
@CharlotteStreet

5/28/2022
@LennyMachine

6/1/2022
@Lloydian

6/5/2022

@Quilty

6/9/2022
@Anotherdropintheocean

6/19/2022
@kimwoje

6/23/2022
@mom2elle
@PolyNeverGirl

7/11/2022
@nakster

7/15/2022
@foodiddiedoo

8/4/2022
@TNickell27

8/6/2022
@yowcruiser

8/8/2022
@davejor

8/12/2022
@Tasmen
@FrannyFrogs
@MarcusPrimus

8/22/2022
@iheartglaciers
@CanadianKrista
@Esteri

8/24/2022
@Peach026

8/26/2022
@ofcabbagesandkings

8/30/2022
@Shark Head

9/7/2022
@leholcomb

9/9/2022
@ShadowCross

9/13/2022
@Tauwillow

9/19/2022
@musical2

12/4/2022
@karmacats

Last edited:

Thank you for setting this up!

May be helpful to add that at least one person must be booked with points during the DVC presale period. Call member services to book.

For AP, I heard no PIN or special line to call, just general booking. (I did NOT receive an email even though I’m a pass holder, but this was reported in another group and was per a conversation with the VIP Passholder line.) Travel period is also (we think) through 5/4 like DVC.

So, if you follow the link above to the Disney site, go to the 'tab' for Start Planning, scroll towards the bottom, pick a date, the message in orange comes up, seems like that info was just updated to include AP and DVC info:

Scrolling down further there is a phone number listed, so maybe that is the number to use when calling. It says 7am, but I have 'heard' it's probably 6am.

Wait. DVC members can book with points?

I believe so - they can use points in the same way they can use points to book a non-DVC resort room. DVC members would call into the DVC member services phone lines for that. I saw that info on the DVC website. This is different than DVC members being eligible (along with AP) for the pre-sale tomorrow to book with 'cash'.

I am both DVC and AP and I received the DVC email last week, which just referenced the pre-sale window and linked to the website (not DVC website) above (same info as the AP email I think).

Wait. DVC members can book with points?

This is what the DVC Website shows:

9AEFCCDC-80AE-48D6-9516-A334D1D3461B.jpeg
9FB77C4E-7ABB-40B0-A09D-9A5D9EF4F7CD.jpeg

So this resort, along with the other standard Disney resorts, are going to be considered part of the “Disney Collection.” The exchange rate will probably be high and you have to pay the $95 transaction fee per reservation. Points chart has not been released yet, should be available tomorrow.

Last edited:
EDIT: the phone number below is for Galactic Starcruiser reservations (407) 827-7379.

AP numbers that do work are: (407) 939-7277 or (407) 560-7277

ok, I think I found a little more info by following a link for frequently asked questions at the bottom of the page I referenced in above snapshot:
(I feel like we are on a scavenger hunt for info about it)

Last edited:
This is confusing to me regarding the DVC availability: I had thought being a DVC member allowed someone the option to choose whether to pay with cash OR points, and if choosing points, then it is considered a "special exchange opportunity." I'm not reading the requirement to use the membership line as a requirement to use points, however maybe I have singular reading of the material available.

EDIT:
I called DVC member services to confirm. DVC members are required to COMPLETELY book one person using points. It doesn't matter if you don't have enough points for one person. If you cannot completely pay for one person using points, you are not eligible to book in the DVC pre-booking period. You are told to use other booking means according to your circumstance: AP for AP holders and Disney Visa for those card holders, or simply wait for general booking on Oct 28.

Last edited:
So, I just got off the phone with AP support (407) 939-7277 and was told that they (AP support) will be screening callers to be sure they are eligible (meaning AP holders) for the early booking window and once confirmed, callers would be transferred to the "Galactic Starcruiser reservation team", who will then explain how the 'voyage' works, and if still interested at that point you can book it. I did confirm that I was to call this same number (AP support) tomorrow. When I asked what time can we start calling, he was a little vague - at first said AP support line opens at 8:30, then as early as 7. I said that I had heard as early as 6am and he said that may be true also. He wished me luck.

I also asked about the DVC members needing to use points - he didn't know too much about it and that they were really set up to handle 'cash' reservations.

So, I just got off the phone with AP support (407) 939-7277 and was told that they (AP support) will be screening callers to be sure they are eligible (meaning AP holders) for the early booking window and once confirmed, callers would be transferred to the "Galactic Starcruiser reservation team", who will then explain how the 'voyage' works, and if still interested at that point you can book it. I did confirm that I was to call this same number (AP support) tomorrow. When I asked what time can we start calling, he was a little vague - at first said AP support line opens at 8:30, then as early as 7. I said that I had heard as early as 6am and he said that may be true also. He wished me luck.

I also asked about the DVC members needing to use points - he didn't know too much about it and that they were really set up to handle 'cash' reservations.
I called AP support this morning and was told something completely different, and the website was updated with a new phone number with no mention of calling the AP number first. The CM I spoke with checked her notes and told me that “Disney wants you to call the regular reservation line and they will verify your AP status and then check availability for you.” I’m convinced no one knows what is happening.

Last edited:
I called AP support this morning and was told something completely different, and the website was updated with a new phone number with no mention of calling the AP number first. The CM I spoke with checked her notes and told me that “Disney wants you to call the regular reservation line and they will verify your AP status and then check availability for you.” I’m convinced no one knows what is happening.

ok now I wonder if that number will work tomorrow? (407) 827-7379

I am also convinced that no-one has all the info! But I also believe that all of the phone numbers (except DVC) are answered by the same group of people, so it may not matter.

ok now I wonder if that number will work tomorrow? (407) 827-7379

I am also convinced that no-one has all the info! But I also believe that all of the phone numbers (except DVC) are answered by the same group of people, so it may not matter.
I guess we’ll all just cross our fingers and hope for the best! I don’t really have any high expectations.

OK, I just called the DVC Member Services line and asked some questions. Here is what I was told…

The only two ways you would HAVE to use your DVC Points is if you are a DVC Member only, and you want to take advantage of early booking. One person HAS to use points. The rest can pay cash. The other instance would be is if at any time you call DVC Member Services to book Star Cruiser, obviously you would be required to use your points. But if you want to pay cash, you would not call DVC member services in the future to do so.

If you want to pay cash for early booking, and you are a DVC Member, but also AP holders, just call the AP line. You will not be forced to use points if you book through the AP number.

Only Blue Card DVC Members can take advantage of the Disney Collection.

Hope that helps and makes sense!

Last edited:
So it is a little crazy to think that if after all this time they cannot figure out a way to easily put this on pre-sale and then on sale to the general public....how the heck is the opening going to go?? Seems like everyone you talk to has different numbers....times to call...dates you can call....even go from 1 website to another and you will see different information.

Very frustrating to say the least. Within the past week I have personally gone from can't wait to book our trip to hmmm is this one of those wait and see things!! Wife thinks I should wait till they get everything ironed out and perfect...but the little kid in me says "just do it" and cry about it later...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter