• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I had the ribs and I thought it was a good size. That's the only thing I had as far s food goes inside GE
I had the Yobshrimp Noodle Salad (Chilled Shrimp, Marinated Noodles, Vegetables) and DS had the Fried Endorian Tip-Yip (Crispy Chicken, Macaroni and Cheese, and Seasonal Vegetables). I thought the portions were adequate for my frame of reference.

I’m not a fan of mega-sized theme park food offerings and but I also would like to ‘get my money’s worth’ too and not leave hungry - I thought both meals were a nice balance in terms of portion sizes. Not too small but not too big either.

thank you both for your opinions! I guess I'm comparing it to the "mega sized theme park food offerings", that I also am not a fan of but it at least seems like you get your money's worth, lol. I am excited to hear more and try these food options when we go in January!

is it just me, or do all the meals at Docking Bay look like extremely small portions? It almost seems like a burger and fries in another place in the park would be more filling. If I'm wrong, please someone correct me. I obviously haven't been, and just going off the pictures.

I had the shaak roast. At first glance, I thought it looked a little small too & was afraid I would still be hungry after. But I usually can’t eat my whole meal in a restaurant. I ended up finishing the whole thing but I was well satisfied. It ended up”the portion was a perfect size. Especially for walking around a theme park in the heat after.

Last edited:
My list for food for thursday is
Breakfast: Ronto morning wrap or something from Docking Bay 7
Oga's : Fuzzy Tauntaun and Black Spire Brew (3:30 ADR)
Early Dinner: Ronto Wrap
I have to go to Epcot to cover Food and Wine so I'll probably have something for lunch there
depending if I am still "operational" through the evening I will have Yobshrimp noodle salad from Docking Bay 7

As long as it’s empty, and they can see it is an empty soda bottle, it should go. Separating the cap is a good idea.

I managed to get a filled one home last week. In plastic in case it leaked. It didn't
I can't believe they can see them empty

Interesting note, I tried to ship an empty home with our other purchases. No go. CM said they will not ship anything that ever held a liquid

I should add that I wonder if that policy will change with this TSA notice. I'd they really twice then from checked bags

Is there an official TSA notice? All I can find is that confused tweet from that one TSA account being cited and it's hard to believe that guy wasn't just confused from the context of it.

Just wanted to report - I went through TSA pre-check at MCO with a Galaxy’s Edge Sprite bottle this morning. The bottle was empty and I had separated the bottle and cap with each in a different bag. I had zero issues getting through security.
I figured if you separated them it would be fine. I’m going to plan on this. If they make me toss it, oh well. I’ll be disappointed, but no biggie. I don’t think they will though. I’m sure MCO is going to be used to seeing these come through.

I hear they had to get rid of those sporks at DL because people kept stealing them.

Skyliner, meet Dorian.

thank you both for your opinions! I guess I'm comparing it to the "mega sized theme park food offerings", that I also am not a fan of but it at least seems like you get your money's worth, lol. I am excited to hear more and try these food options when we go in January!
My kids got the yip tip chicken and shrimp noodle salad. I thought they were a decent size for kids meal. I didn’t pay attention to the size of the adults meal. We were able to substitute the vegetables that came with the yip tip chicken for mashed potatoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter