Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2021 (April 15-18, 2021) - Now Virtual Only

Ugh, already stressing about registration on Tuesday. I should be AP right now, but we were going to activate in March, so on indefinite hold right now. I *so* wish Disney had rolled our registration over instead of refunding me. I am *not* confident registration will go well on Tuesday and that I’ll be able to get everyone in

Is there likely to be any advantage to going through DVC vs AP? I'm expecting they drop into the same queue, but...anyone know for sure?

They are lovely. I'm just disappointed that by releasing the merchandise to shopdisney it looks like they won't be reusing the themes for next years races.
Possibly. While I probably prefer a new theme since I already have Star Wars race medals featuring Yoda, Vader, Princess Leia, stormtroopers, and an X-Wing, I could see them choosing to just use the same medals for 2020 unless they plan to create another virtual race or something.

Well the first Run Disney event I registered for was 2020 Star Wars, and the second was 2020 Wine and Dine so here hoping this time I actually get to run. Question is since Im still new to this I want to make sure I register for the right thing. I want to run the 10k and the Half. I also want the Kessel Run Medal. So that means i need to register for The Kessel Run Challenge, Rival Run Challenge and Virtual Half for $409 correct?

Registering for the Rival Run Challenge at $340 would get me the 10k and the Half but not the Kessel Run, did I read that correctly.

Well the first Run Disney event I registered for was 2020 Star Wars, and the second was 2020 Wine and Dine so here hoping this time I actually get to run. Question is since Im still new to this I want to make sure I register for the right thing. I want to run the 10k and the Half. I also want the Kessel Run Medal. So that means i need to register for The Kessel Run Challenge, Rival Run Challenge and Virtual Half for $409 correct?

Registering for the Rival Run Challenge at $340 would get me the 10k and the Half but not the Kessel Run, did I read that correctly.
Correct. (I think I understood what you said. 😁 )
This is what you need to register for:
1B572D5B-3509-4850-8755-4B9CDC8C933E.jpeg

@MissLiss279 is correct, that one selection covers it all, 10k, half, virtual, Kessel.
Hopefully you get to enjoy running through Disney (3rd time is the charm, right?)

Can someone refresh my memory on what page we go to for pass holders to register?

I know it's a long shot, since my AP wasn't activated due to the Covid closure and my trip being cancelled, but I'm going to try for the virtual this morning. Maybe Disney will be less strict on the AP activation requirement. One can only hope...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter