Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2021 (April 15-18, 2021) - Now Virtual Only

Looks like it's a no go for me. Only the older races are showing when I click on the Virtual. There isn't even a queue page. I can enter the queue on all of the on-site races, but nothing is showing for the virtual. Weird!

Got registered for the challenge and got the magic band!

As usual, no rhyme or reason as to which queue got in first. Had 3 computers trying and the one that loaded first was the last one to enter the queue, and was the only one where I clicked the link after 10:00...

Got registered for the challenge and got the magic band!

As usual, no rhyme or reason as to which queue got in first. Had 3 computers trying and the one that loaded first was the last one to enter the queue, and was the only one where I clicked the link after 10:00...

ive noticed the last few times that the early browsers don’t seem to work. I started 4 different ones between 9:59 and 10:01 and was in and paid by 10:05
cant guarantee it but it been that way the last three races

Not good when it took me like forever to find a link for me to register as an AP

I was in and it kept asking me to create an account (which I already have) this was on my cell phone and I couldn't get it to work right. Now I am still waiting on my desktop for 20 minutes on crome.

I’m hoping that my TA really did secure bibs for me... Those who have used a TA before, when do you receive the link to register? Is it before general registration?

This is so stressful. Have been waiting 15 minutes. I have run every single Disney Star Wars race (including 5Ks) since the beginning at both parks and so far not able to register for this one...

Sadly the MagicBand is only on the race sign up not in the store after you pay. Bummed hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I opened Firefox and Safari before 7 and they are still waiting. Opened Chrome Incongnito at 7:16 and was in less than 2 minutes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter