Star Wars night tix ?

eeudj

Mouseketeer
I unfortunately, have an extra tix for one of the Star Wars nights. My husband was just told he has an emergency at work and will not be able to attend. I know we Can not resell the tix but I hate for it to go waste …. Suggestions???

I unfortunately, have an extra tix for one of the Star Wars nights. My husband was just told he has an emergency at work and will not be able to attend. I know we Can not resell the tix but I hate for it to go waste …. Suggestions???
You are correct that you cannot resell the ticket, but you can gift it to a lucky someone or donate it to a charity that works with Disney, e.g. CHOC/CHOC Walk, Make A Wish.

As the pp said, you would need to contact the charity and ask to speak with someone about a donation. You might look on the charity website to see if there is specific contact info listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter