Star Wars on the FANTASY - who is in?

disneycrazy2004

too far away from Disney....
We just switched our cruise from the Magic to the Fantasy to take in the Star Wars day at sea. We are BIG Star Wars fans and are very excited about this one.

Who else is in? We can keep track of all news and celebrities coming on board here as more details come out.

Please don't post about how much you hate Star Wars and trying to avoid the cruises. This is only intended for fans sharing the excitement of these cruises! Thank you

We will be on the Feb 20th cruise, it will be four of us DH, DS (18 at the time ) and DD ( 15 at the time). We are from Canada and very excited :jumping1:

I'm so excited, we will be on the 4/16 cruise. My two boys are going to love this. I had us cruising in Dec but we changed our dates to experience this. I guess off to Disney World instead in Dec.

I too am a big SW fan but I had planned other trips during those months. I'm currently trying to determine if I can switch some things around to book one of these SW cruises.

I just wish they started this year. We would love to see a May 4th May the 4th be with you on a cruise!!

We just switched our WBTA to the Feb 6 Sailing when we heard about Star Wars. Our boys (11 and 15 at sailing) are THRILLED!!! This will be our third cruise, but first on the Fantasy. Lots to discover!

We are going on our first DCL cruise end of this month on the Wonder-soooooo excited! I saw the news about the Star Wars coming to the Fantasy early 2016 and I was very excited about that because I know my DS would LOVE that! I was hoping to book another cruise while we are on the wonder (DH doesn't really know that-yet lol)...and somehow I need to convince him to agree to another cruise in a year...Think it's possible??!! I really, really want to go on a 7 night cruise-seriously did I say that and I haven't even sailed on my first one yet? :p Well...hoping it will all work out and we can sail on the Star Wars cruise in a year-that will be exciting! Maybe some pixie dust will come our way...pixiedust:

My husband and I booked the February 6 cruise. We are huge Star Wars fans and always said we'd book immediately if they offered Star Wars activities or a Star Wars cruise!

We might end up having to cancel, but I figured we might as well go ahead and book before prices go through the roof!

Our boys (9 & 9) would have absolutely loved this, wish they were doing it in May. I guess it's an excuse to do another cruise next year!!!

I am booked on the February 20th cruise! We have a meet group in the meet groups board too! Only a few of us in there so far!

We are looking to book the April 16th. I can't wait! I've been dreaming of a cruise for a while and dreaming of when we could get back to WDW since we came back in November, so the best of both - only 14 months to go!

We were already booked for the April 2 cruise and I was super excited when we go the email notification from DCL about a Star Wars Day at Sea.

I think it is going to be a great time and a fun and very unique day on the cruise. Can't wait and neither can my kids. I wonder what kind of unique merchandise they will have on "sail", and DCL pins!!

So bummed that's not on our ship - can't wait til it spreads to the whole fleet!

I have gone ahead and booked one. Its very expensive! Spring break is not my usual travel time.

SO happy for everyone that has booked. Really curious what celebrities will they have on the cruises. Wonder if it will be any similar to the Star Wars Weekends in DHS.

We are going on our first DCL cruise end of this month on the Wonder-soooooo excited! I saw the news about the Star Wars coming to the Fantasy early 2016 and I was very excited about that because I know my DS would LOVE that! I was hoping to book another cruise while we are on the wonder (DH doesn't really know that-yet lol)...and somehow I need to convince him to agree to another cruise in a year...Think it's possible??!! I really, really want to go on a 7 night cruise-seriously did I say that and I haven't even sailed on my first one yet? :p Well...hoping it will all work out and we can sail on the Star Wars cruise in a year-that will be exciting! Maybe some pixie dust will come our way...pixiedust:

Hope for lots of pixie dust your way.pixiedust: You can take advantage with the re-book offer on board and safe some money. We ended up moving a cruise we had book on board last December and with the 10% discount in wasn't that much more then the cruise we had booked on the Magic.

from what I've seen, they haven't released anything that says there will be any celebrities aboard the Star Wars cruises. Characters, yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter