Star wars refillable resort mug

titojackson84

Mouseketeer
I’m staying at Pop at the end of August and I want to get the $30 star wars refillable mug. From what I could find out online, Pop sells the skyliner mug but not the star wars one. Has anyone seen the star wars one at any of the resorts? Thanks

We got the star wars ones last summer - they are definitely worth the extra $10!
Use them often!

Hoping to get another one in a couple weeks!

Edit - I just quickly scanned a couple resort menus - Did not see this mug at any of the resorts...
You saw a skyliner one at Pop?

Darn supply chain/production problem!
Or they are pushing the silly sippers....those are everywhere...

I haven’t been yet, just read online that the skyliner resorts sell the skyliner mug but not the star wars one. I didn’t see it at CSR last September.

I don’t think pop has had a skyliner mug in a long time. I did see Star Wars one but that was actually before they had the 50th mugs. I think they only sell 50th mugs now. Just the plastic ones.

Hoping to score a Star Wars Refillable mug at All Star Music over Christmas. Can anyone comment on availbility? Truthfully, any availability for a metal tumbler over a plastic cup would be great. We already have a box full of the plastic ones, they are not really great for use at home.

I saw alot of refillable mugs on our trip last week---but they were all the same ones. Didn't see any Star Wars mugs anywhere at resorts or in the parks when people had them.

When we were at Poly at the end of June, we tried to reactivate our SW mugs and were told they are no longer selling them (and thus will no longer reactivate them). 😒

I was at BCV in Oct and SSR in June. Could not find them. However, a friend was there in May and got them.

kind of off topic but I left mine out at the Swan pool last December. I went back to get it a couple of hours later and it was gone. I'm still bitter about it. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just realized this was an older thread. I was trying to see if they still had them for our trip in December. ;)

for what it is worth - when we got ours at POP they were in the gift shop close to the registers leading into the food court not inside the food court where the other refillable mugs were located.

When we were at Poly at the end of June, we tried to reactivate our SW mugs and were told they are no longer selling them (and thus will no longer reactivate them). 😒
That's frustrating! I would assume all the mugs use the same RFID technology so it wouldn't be a big deal to reactivate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter