Starbucks at WDW and using Cdn Gift Card?

The Starbucks in the parks are owned by Disney and you can use your card in it and collect stars and any other special rewards you can receive from Starbucks if your card is registered. The Disney springs ones are owned by starbucks and you can use rewards to pay for items there. Registering you card allows you to use it in the app which creates a virtual version of your card and allows you to earn Satr toward free items of your choice. You gain one star for every dollar you spend (it used to be one per visit)Once you clear 100 stars the will send you a personalised gold card that you can use like any other gift card.

So I have redeemed my airmiles for starbucks :) I have also printed off my voucher, but how do I scan it into my phone? Do I need to download an additional app for that other than my starbucks app? Thank you!

So I have redeemed my airmiles for starbucks :) I have also printed off my voucher, but how do I scan it into my phone? Do I need to download an additional app for that other than my starbucks app? Thank you!
There should be a number on it that you can enter into the app if you aren't sure you could always go to the closet starbucks and have then help you with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter