Starbucks disney mugs

When I was there , I was able to get one in every park. However, at Disney Springs, they only had the “ you are here” Florida one. Nothing specific to Disney Springs. Of corse, that can always change.

When I was there , I was able to get one in every park. However, at Disney Springs, they only had the “ you are here” Florida one. Nothing specific to Disney Springs. Of corse, that can always change.
When we were there last year DS had the Orlando mug not the Florida mug. We were glad to get it there instead of having to deal with it at the airport lol.

But you are correct in that it is not specific to DS.

what about Disney Springs?

The individual park mugs are only available within their own park. So if you want the AK mug you'll need to go to AK.

The Starbucks at DS will only have the Florida or Orlando "you are here" mugs. None of the park specific ones are sold outside the parks

Yep! I added new Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom mugs last week to my collection!

The Starbucks mugs are my Disney souvenirs. It’s something that I use everyday that reminds me of WDW. When we were there last month, they had new designs. The lines were very long and we decided that we already had enough from previous trips. We only got MK and HS this past trip, but I think we have 2 other sets. There were a few cool espresso cups in the Italy pavilion, but we have way too many as it is.

can you ever find any tervis tumblers??? the whole family still has theirs from 2016 on a DCL
Tervis can usually be found at Resort shops and are resort specific. There are some located in Epcot World Showcase shops.

For special events, special Tervis tumblers can be found. I’m in FL right now and in the bookcase across the room there is the Jedi Mickey Tervis and a Donald’s Dino Bash Tervis.

Another location for some cute Tervis is at the Coca Cola Store in DSprings. There also is a Tervis store in the Orlando Icon complex on I-Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter