• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks EPCOT-Updated Temporary Location Opening Dec 20

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
I heard the Starbucks at Epcot is closed for renovations in the area. Is that correct? If so, is there a Starbucks in Epcot currently? Where? TIA

Starbucks is closed and no other one has opened but there are a couple of Joffrey's
:charac2:Literally our every single morning tradition when at WDW is to get starbucks. (We don't do this unless on vacation.) It's a priority in our touring plans right up there with the hottest FP or ADRs. Anyway, does anyone know when starbucks at epcot is supposed to re-open?!?!

:charac2:Literally our every single morning tradition when at WDW is to get starbucks. (We don't do this unless on vacation.) It's a priority in our touring plans right up there with the hottest FP or ADRs. Anyway, does anyone know when starbucks at epcot is supposed to re-open?!?!
2021 is the expected openings for everything at Epcot. They are re-imagining the entire future world and a lot of things will be closed until then

I get it. Fountain View was my favorite Starbucks. I'm glad I read this thread, as I thought they had just moved it to a temporary location. Real bummer for sure.

I find it hard to believe Starbucks will be ok with just not having a location open for over two years. They must get at least some profit from sales there and it’s such a high volume store.

I won't be surprised if Starbuck's finds a new location next year sometime. They know how many people have it in their plan each day. But if they don't other coffee places will be sure to benefit.

We were on the DCL cruise last week that sailed out of NYC and stopped in Port Canaveral midway through the cruise. My wife and I got up very early on the port day (10/31), made it through customs, got on the DCL bus from PC to WDW, and were dropped off at Epcot. We entered the park, rode Spaceship Earth, and headed for Test Track, intending to get a Starbucks so we could wake up...and it was gone. :(

Luckily, there was a Joffrey's nearby (where Ellen used to be), but it was just a pale imitation of Starbucks.

Luckily, there was a Joffrey's nearby (where Ellen used to be), but it was just a pale imitation of Starbucks.

I don't mind Joffrey's, they give an AP discount, but my other option is to have them throw some alcohol in. Bailey's or Kahlua livens up the taste!

I don't mind Joffrey's, they give an AP discount...
I don't currently have an AP, but I am a DVC member and I paid with a Disney Visa card. Either of the latter two should have gotten me a 20% discount according to this, but I didn't think to ask. :rolleyes: (And I'm usually very good about asking...)

I agree - Joffrey's doesn't do me any good. I want my Starbucks and I'm holding out hope they've got a temporary location by February.

I really thought it was being temporarily relocated until the new one was finished.. anyone else remember hearing that besides me and the above mentioned?
Touring plans originally had Starbucks closing 11/23, and that a new temp location would be determined by then. Clearly this was way off. And since then no one seems to have any idea what’s going on. I agree it’s a huge miss in Epcot especially for breakfast.

But..but..my refresher? Where will I get it? Every park visit starts with a very berry hibiscus refresher. (pretty much every day actually ;) )

Boo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter