Starbucks Mugs at Universal

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
We just got back from a trip at WDW where we collected a unique Starbucks mug from inside every one of the Disney parks. Just wondering if I can expect to see such unique mugs at the Starbucks inside the Universal parks... :scratchin

I would only think they would if they get some sort of contract like Disney does which may be exclusive, since Universal doesn't even have a special logo on their regular Starbucks cups like Disney does. I think the ones in UOR are more franchise locations that just happen to be in a theme park.

No Universal-themed Starbucks mugs. I've seen ones that say "Orlando," but not any specific to the parks.

Guess what they just released at the Starbucks in Universal?! We were just there last week so of course they release it the week after we leave! If anyone is in the parks I would LOVE to have them get me one. I will pay for the shipping as well. I have a paypal account and can send the money that way :)

Guess what they just released at the Starbucks in Universal?! We were just there last week so of course they release it the week after we leave! If anyone is in the parks I would LOVE to have them get me one. I will pay for the shipping as well. I have a paypal account and can send the money that way :)

I'm going in January and can look to get you one if someone hasn't already. Just ping me like the second week of January as a reminder.

I know it's been awhile since anyone has posted here, but has anyone seen the You are here at Universal? Going next week and hope to find one...Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter