Starlight Safari.?

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Anyone done the Starlight Safari? Is it worth it? Have done the Wild Africa Trek and Savor the Savanna wondering if this is a must do?
Thanks

We did the Starlight Safari on 11/29. There were 12 adults total. It was cold that night, so they handed out blankets. To be honest, I wasn't overly impressed. Most of the animals we saw we seen from the outside patio after we had dinner at Boma. If you have done those other tours, I think you we be disappointed.

For those that have done the Starlight Safari, could you comment on how rough it typically is? The safety info makes it sounds like it could be rough (not for expectant mothers, people with back trouble). I have one booked for next week, and my 11 year old got a mild concussion early this week, so am trying to decide if it is something she can go on.

If you ride the Safari vehicles (which I believe you do), those are rough in general. The roads the vehicles follow were created with bumps and ruts to mimic a real Safari. If you’re been cautioned your child be careful I would not recommend the Safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter