Starring Rolls on DP!!!

kaybird

DIS Veteran
The is the best of all possible new-es! I just checked the DP list and Starring Rolls is on it! This has always been a great place to grab a quick Breakfast at MGM, and it was not on the plan last time we went! Can't wait for September!!!

(This post brought to you by the "Always-grab-a-breakfast-at-Starring-Rolls" poster)

TTFN
kaybird

Alot of people seem to be really concerned with getting the most for their money with the DP. Thought you'd like to know, I was surprised at Starring Rolls last week that a CS meal consisted of only 1 pastry and 1 beverage. In comparison at Main Street Bakery in MK it was 2 pastries (even huge cinnamon rolls and turnovers) and a beverage. We did use snack credits for a quick pastry at SR and they were delish!!!!
Robin

I was surprised at Starring Rolls last week that a CS meal consisted of only 1 pastry and 1 beverage

That was the rule last August as well. We choose not to use our CS credits there for that reason. It sounds like we will be able to use snack credits this year though.

I was thinking snack credits, we just love the choices, and for us a quick pastry is breakfast! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter