Stars Wars Fireworks in May

revwooster

Earning My Ears
We are heading down May 9-17. At this point the Star Wars Fireworks aren't scheduled. What's the likelihood they will have them in May? Would times have been released if they were having them? Working on our itinerary and wondering if I should factor them in.

I'll be bummed if we don't get to see them, but the bright side is it makes the star wars/ fantasmic choice easier.

Thanks,

James

page one of the official SW thread has all updated info and historical dates for when they have released the schedule, link in my signature.

We are going April 30-May 2 and I just checked. April 30 has been added, so now have to change my schedule.

Thanks, I have been out of pocket for a few weeks, so no wonder I didn't know earlier. I thought I had checked before I made my FP but it wasn't there. Weird.

Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, so this the fireworks? I was thinking it was just a show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter