• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stars Wars room package. Will the glow in the dark bother you at night?

Canadian Girl

DIS Veteran
I am looking to purchase this for my daughter and husband who are huge SWs fans. They will be in an inside room across from mine and it is an 11 day cruise. I can't decide between the two packages. The regular one looks more colourful. Also is it worth getting the blanket and pillow set? How big are they? Packing thrm might be a space issue.

The blanket and pillow take up a *lot* of room. I don't have the pillow anymore (we gave it as a gift) but we wound up buying another piece of carry-on-sized DCL luggage to bring all of the Star Wars stuff home (as well as a couple of bottles of rum).

The glow in the dark is just like a faint night light. And sometimes it doesn't even work.

Does anyone know if it is the same pillow/blanket regardless of getting the glow-in-the-dark option or not? They almost look different on the DCL website photo, but I was thinking it is probably just reversible?

We just got off the dream a few days ago and had gotten this for our son. We barely even noticed it glowing. Like others have said the Pillow and Blanket are huge. Luckily we had brought other FE items in spacebags and the room hostess allowed us to use the vaccum to spacebag the pillow and blanket, otherwise I don't know how we would have gotten them home. Also the picture frame that comes with it is gigantic as well if i remember correctly its for a 10x20 photo.

Sorry to tag onto an older post - Lots of good info here! One additional question: Can you buy the pillow and blanket without buying them as part of the room decoration package? Or is that the only way to get them?

Sorry to tag onto an older post - Lots of good info here! One additional question: Can you buy the pillow and blanket without buying them as part of the room decoration package? Or is that the only way to get them?
Only in the package

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter