Started Contours Express last week.....similiar to Curves...anyone hear of it??

Lisa L from MI

<font color=0099CC>Just call me the handing out ke
I was going to join Curves, but my girlfriends sister just opened up a Contours Express just a couple miles away from me. I have went about 5 times so far in the past 2 weeks and really like it. I think the only difference is that Curves is with hydraulic machines and Contour Express uses the weight machines that are adjustable to your needs.

Just wondered if anyone has one in their area and what they thought

Hi Lisa!
I have not heard of Contours Express, however it will only be a matter of time before they are on my side of town! I live in Wixom, not too, too far from you. Do you have to change the weights on each machine as you go along? Have fun! I am sure you will love it!

Hi there!! I know that they are in the process of opening more in MI. They have a website....www.contoursexpress.com

To change weights....you just pull out this little pin on the machine and put it where you want it. It is fun so far....hope to keep it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter