STARTING week of Dec 12th, 2022 Genie+ Times will be able to be modified!

No it’s because the strategy and guidelines are equal to studying for a Test next period, day of !

Has anyone used this new Modify feature to allow for better stacking and reduce zig-zagging in a given park?

For example, if you pay for a FoP for 4pm, then book Navi for 1pm, but then refresh an hour or so later and use modify to line up Navi to be a closer time to FoP so that you can hit both instead of having to backtrack.

Has anyone used this new Modify feature to allow for better stacking and reduce zig-zagging in a given park?

For example, if you pay for a FoP for 4pm, then book Navi for 1pm, but then refresh an hour or so later and use modify to line up Navi to be a closer time to FoP so that you can hit both instead of having to backtrack.
Just got back from a few days (Epcot, MK, HS). Did this exact thing - worked great. I “walked back” a few lightning lanes to line up with ones that were booked for later.

Example: I had a Soarin for 5 pm, but Living with the Land for earlier in the day. I kept randomly modifying to keep pushing the Living back to be closer to 5. Also did this at HS with a few things. Moved one LL back past a lunch we had booked. So glad the modify feature is there now.

Just got back from a few days (Epcot, MK, HS). Did this exact thing - worked great. I “walked back” a few lightning lanes to line up with ones that were booked for later.

Example: I had a Soarin for 5 pm, but Living with the Land for earlier in the day. I kept randomly modifying to keep pushing the Living back to be closer to 5. Also did this at HS with a few things. Moved one LL back past a lunch we had booked. So glad the modify feature is there now.
And just to confirm, this did not reset your 2hr window, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter