State a Random Fact About Yourself

I had a dream involving THE HULK last night! :scared1:

It was as random as random could get, because he was in GREEN!MAN mode....and chasing me at the church my mom used to work at. :sad2:

My mind is a very frightening place to be sometimes.

I like to sing. Opera. :cool1:
I'm addicted to Phantom of the Opera, Friends, Lord of the Rings, and That 70's Show :)

I think that joshy is like a girl magnet...goodnes Kayteee. xD
I like him more than you though :p :rolleyes1

my dad wants me to add him on facebook, but i wont accept. i dont want him going through my stuff on there. haha.

I can juggle three apples and eat one (leaving the other two intact) without interrupting the flow of the juggling pattern... something I learned to do way back in HS and still a decent ice-breaker at parties, etc. ;)

I sincerely hate when people make comments about me, a girl, working on cars for a living. Its not flattering and I don't find it funny when you make jokes, especially crude ones.

I live in one of the most "homogeneous" (or, to us gaijin/jingai, "zenophobic") countries in the world and I am terrified of the men native to this place. Particularly when they're drunk. But aren't they always drunk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter