State ID address doesn't match DCL Reservation

disneycruise100

Mouseketeer
Quick question.. When I booked my cruise I set my home address as my mom's address (who will be joining us) since I'm currently deployed and didn't want the DCL mail getting lost or tossed by the person taking care of my house.

When I arrive at port, will it be a problem if my address in their system doesn't match the address on my passport or government ID?

Quick question.. When I booked my cruise I set my home address as my mom's address (who will be joining us) since I'm currently deployed and didn't want the DCL mail getting lost or tossed by the person taking care of my house.

When I arrive at port, will it be a problem if my address in their system doesn't match the address on my passport or government ID?
Passports don't have addresses on them. Unless you've filled it in. And it's recommended that be done by pencil for changes.

Military ID cards also don't have addresses on them.

All that matters is that your face matches the picture on your ID and your name on the reservation matches what's on the ID.

No, it won't be a problem. Sailed 7 times and I did this everytime for my mom who lives out of the country. I used my home address for her cabin reservation and we never had any issues.

Passports don't have addresses on them. Unless you've filled it in. And it's recommended that be done by pencil for changes.

Military ID cards also don't have addresses on them.

All that matters is that your face matches the picture on your ID and your name on the reservation matches what's on the ID.

I've opened my passport a total of one time to see how bad my picture was. lol

I know military ID's don't. I should've been more specific.

Thanks for the help!

There's only one case where this might not work in your favour. If you and your mother each want to buy placeholders or book a new cruise while on board, you will only get the OBB discount/perks on one sailing per household. So, because it would appear in their system that you are living in the same house, you could book 2 rooms, but they'd have to be on the same sailing. If you had a separate address, you could book 2 room each for different sailings. Now, as you are military, it's possible you are able to book better deals than the 10% discount anyway, so maybe this doesn't matter to you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter