Stateroom Decorations

OURHOUSE610

Earning My Ears
Back in the day….. DCL would let onshore vendors board to decorate staterooms. They had many more options than DCL.
Does DCL still allow this? If so, I’d appreciate any information on how to go about this post COVID.
TIA

I've brought my own and decorated for my daughter's birthday (Disney's choices were pretty slim). The only thing is that the room is not decorated when you arrive.

Just know that if you bring your own, you are not allowed to use tape to attach them to the walls. They're supposed to be magnetic.

If you use tape and it causes any damage, you'll be responsible for it.

I ordered 2 different room decor packages for our last cruise [DD bday] and it looked great. The cabin was full of decorations when we arrived. It was impressive. :-)

You can decorate your own stateroom and its front door as you like, provided you follow rules about not damaging the property. No outsiders can come onboard to do it for you, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter