Status of H2O+ amenities

GetGlowing

DIS Veteran
What's the status of the H2O+ amenities on the ship -- shampoos, lotions, soaps etc. Has DCL switched to a new product yet?
I love H2O+ and have reached the bottom of my stash. I have just a few bars of soap left and some conditioners. I'm 😭 and have been reluctantly searching for new products to use at home. I would order from their website when I ran low. At one point there was a retail store on Michigan Ave in Chicago (close to the Disney store!) so I could stock up there when visiting family. But alas.

I picked up some Native brand Eucalyptus & Mint shampoo to try. It smells nice but I haven't used it long enough to say whether it's good/as good.
Would really like to find another similar bar soap to H2O+.

Confirm that currently on the Wonder it's the same bottles with stickers that come unstuck often on all the bottles covering up the H2O logo with the same products inside.

I'm not sure how much h2o+ stock Disney has left but I would start to be concerned about shelf life. It is water based after all and can grow bacteria so hopefully someone is on that.

The wish had big bottles of the same sea salt scent, but I don't recall seeing H2O on any of them. They weren't attached to anything either. I told my husband that surprised me because I bet they get stolen all the time, given how much people love it.

We've wondered if Disney would just buy the rights to the products and pay someone to produce it for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter