Stay Play and Dine for 2015

Thanks - that's what I figured. With my AP I can likely get a discount. I figured it would be negligible (if any) savings for my cousin and I to get tickets (hers longer, mine at all) just to save on food when we can pay OOP.

We have already booked a room only reservation for 3/28-4/2. can I call and get a Disney Visa discount for the whole stay or just for 3/28?

Does anyone know how they price SPD offer? Are the rooms full pRice?

To me, it looks like adults are paying the child price for tickets and dining. Using the 2015 rates, I manually calculated the difference with regular prices versus the SPD assumed prices (using kids prices). The difference was $920. When my TA actually booked it today at the SPD rate, the price difference was $919. Pretty close!

To me, it looks like adults are paying the child price for tickets and dining. Using the 2015 rates, I manually calculated the difference with regular prices versus the SPD assumed prices (using kids prices). The difference was $920. When my TA actually booked it today at the SPD rate, the price difference was $919. Pretty close!

This is really helpful thanks!!

We have already booked a room only reservation for 3/28-4/2. can I call and get a Disney Visa discount for the whole stay or just for 3/28?

Room-only deals are normally just applied for the eligible nights. This is the same situation as I have. I'm doubting there will be a deal for the week of 3/29 due to Easter, so I think I'm going to call and get the room-only deal for 3/28 (will probably book the entire week since it's just 1-night downpayment for now) and then keep my eye on an Orbitz/CT promo code. Last Easter I got 20% off through CT while Disney didn't offer anything. Sad because that week in Disney world was not busy at all, though Easter was late last year but I also think people avoided that week due to high rack rates and no deals.

Room-only deals are normally just applied for the eligible nights. This is the same situation as I have. I'm doubting there will be a deal for the week of 3/29 due to Easter, so I think I'm going to call and get the room-only deal for 3/28 (will probably book the entire week since it's just 1-night downpayment for now) and then keep my eye on an Orbitz/CT promo code. Last Easter I got 20% off through CT while Disney didn't offer anything. Sad because that week in Disney world was not busy at all, though Easter was late last year but I also think people avoided that week due to high rack rates and no deals.

I was afraid of that:( Oh well, I guess I will call and at least get that one day discounted and hope some other discount pops up. Although, with that being Easter week, along with Spring Break for many people, I kind of doubt any discounts will show up. Touring Plans crowd calendar already has the parks 8-10 for our dates....YIKES!!

I have reservations for hotel,tickets and dine for February. Assuming the offer is made to the general public on Thursday, what number do I call and what time is that call center open? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help me with that info?

Not sure if this is in the right place, but..

Mom and Aunt are arriving and checking in on 3/5.
My cousin and I are arriving and checking in on 3/7.

Mom and Aunt need 5 day hoppers.
Cousin needs 3 day hopper.
I have an AP.

We have a reservation from 3/5 - 3/10. Mom and aunt will check in.

For Stay, Play, Dine discount - or any package - do we need to have the same length tickets? Or can we purchase 2 5-days and 1 3-day?

Thanks!!

Also be aware that you are staying during a "season" change. If you book "room only", 3/5 will be at REGULAR rate while 3/6-3/10 will be booked at PEAK rate. If you booked the S/T/D, your entire stay would be booked at the REGULAR rate. ~:)~

Just booked Pop with DDP from 2/8 - 2/15. Two of use couples going, whose total bill each was $2,613.72. With S/P/D, bill was reduced to $2,274.70, a savings for each couple of $339.02! Time to lock up the plane tickets :thumbsup2

CM told me the calculation is based on where you stay, how long, what kind of dining plan, and how many weekday stays and weekend stays as the rates change.

We have 7 disney adults staying in 2 rooms. The SPD discount would be off the charts. Can't wait until Thursday.

Do i have to already have gotten a dining plan to get the p/s/d offer? I just have a package for 6days/5 nights and park tickets for 4 days.

Do i have to already have gotten a dining plan to get the p/s/d offer? I just have a package for 6days/5 nights and park tickets for 4 days.

No. Call them and they will apply it if you are there during eligible dates. I did not have dining plan on my existing reservation until I called today and added it with promotion.

We already have a room reserved (RO) at POR with no dining plan or tickets. Can I upgrade to the full SPD package with the current reservation. The reason I ask is because we have 2 standard rooms at POR and would like to keep them. From what I hear, only garden view is available at POR with SPD.

Question- we've done free dining but didn't know if S/P/D works the same way- does pkg apply to entire stay if checking in on last day of the offer? Thanks!

For those saying POR wasn't included in the offer, it sure was! I had 3 preferred rooms already booked and had the stay/play/dine applied to my reservations!

I oddly still have not received an email from chase yet about the discount though.

For those saying POR wasn't included in the offer, it sure was! I had 3 preferred rooms already booked and had the stay/play/dine applied to my reservations!

I oddly still have not received an email from chase yet about the discount though.

They were stating that POR "Standard" rooms were not available, I don't think it was said that the whole resort wasn't included. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter