Staying a few nights at Bellagio, Las Vegas

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
Has anyone stayed there?

Recommended?

Strip, Fountains or City View?

thank you!

If you are a light sleeper I would not recommend the fountain view. It goes off maybe every 15 minutes and it kept me up all night.

The fountain stops the water display at midnight, it does not run all night. I've enjoyed the fountain view room.

Not sure if they have finished their room renovations, but pay attention that you don't end up in one of the older rooms, they are run down and dated.

We stayed there April 2022. We loved having a Fountain view room. It was great being able to watch the fountains from the quiet, air conditioned room. We were on the 18th floor and the room had phenomenal blackout curtains so no issues with the fountains or the lights on the Parks keeping us up at night.
We didn't love the Strip, but we did like staying at the Bellagio.

Make sure to check out the Conservatory early in the morning before the crowds get there. I went around 7 or 730 am (east coaster...) and had room to breathe. Those that went midday or evening were packed in like sardines.

I stayed in a Resort Tower King last year and it was a beautiful room. I didn’t have a Fountain View, (which would have been nice), but the room was big (625sf) and the bathroom was spectacular. Huge! If you could get that room with a Fountain View, it would be nearly perfect.

We stayed there April 2022. We loved having a Fountain view room. It was great being able to watch the fountains from the quiet, air conditioned room. We were on the 18th floor and the room had phenomenal blackout curtains so no issues with the fountains or the lights on the Parks keeping us up at night.
We didn't love the Strip, but we did like staying at the Bellagio.

Make sure to check out the Conservatory early in the morning before the crowds get there. I went around 7 or 730 am (east coaster...) and had room to breathe. Those that went midday or evening were packed in like sardines.

I'm not a big fountain person, but LOVED the conservatory. I'm glad you mentioned it.

We stayed at the Bellagio about ten years ago. If I had it to do again I would have paid for a Fountain view room, or stayed elsewhere. It was our third vacation that year so I was trying to budget a bit. But everything that could go wrong did go wrong. First was flight delay, and we arrived about a half day later than planned. Then the taxi driver long hauled us. I knew about that and was mad at myself for not telling him upfront not to do it. We got assigned a room with a mountain view and it was at the end of a very long hall. I was so tired walking that hallway. The room reeked of smoke and they brought a machine to help clear it, twice, and it did not help. Our phone didn’t work until I complained and they had forgotten to activate it. I was panicking as we had to confirm a tour I’d booked online.

The drain in the shower kept plugging up. They did eventually fix it. Someone in the next room was evicted. We don’t know exactly what happened but security was there when we got back from dinner one night. It wasn’t our best trip, but we had to see Vegas once. We did enjoy the shows we saw and the food. We’re not gamblers and don’t like smoke filled rooms. I hope your experience is better than ours. Sorry I’ve written a book here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter