• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying at HRH, can we eat at PBH?

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Since you can pool hop from HRH to Portifino with no problems, (never done it but read that its ok), my question is can we go eat at the restaraunts at either place also? Thanks in advance,

Originally posted by Bchamp
Since you can pool hop from HRH to Portifino with no problems, (never done it but read that its ok), my question is can we go eat at the restaraunts at either place also? Thanks in advance,

YES!!!!!! Of course anyone can eat at any resort restaurant. The Sunset grill is also very good.

Try mama Dellas at PB, excellent service and food.

Thanks for the quick replies. I have been wanting to see what Portifino looks like inside since we won't be staying there, so htis will work out great.

Anybody can eat at any of the onsite hotel restaurants. They are all open to the public and you won't feel like you are invading the hotel like at some hotel restaurants.

By the way, everyone I know is excited about Emeril's new restaurant, Tchoup Chop, at the Royal Pacific Hotel and yes you will be able to eat there after it opens in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter