Staying at Kidani today?

daver

Dismaniac
Anyone staying at Kidani today, Sept 11th for the next few days?
I have a couple of food items i would rather not throw out if anyone wants them.
Message me back, it may only be a little bit but its better than nothing!

Oh my! I remember your planning posts, didn't realize you were there for Irma. I hope you still had an awesome time and are in the parks today, the lines look very minimal.

Oh my! I remember your planning posts, didn't realize you were there for Irma. I hope you still had an awesome time and are in the parks today, the lines look very minimal.
We had to stay an extra day which was good because the parks were closed. We used 11 points for a studio and had an extra table to use. Overall it was great !

We had to stay an extra day which was good because the parks were closed. We used 11 points for a studio and had an extra table to use. Overall it was great !

Glad to hear you made the most of it. Didn't realize you are DVC, we are too. I'm sure you'll have many more great trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter