Staying at Pop?

I just returned last week from a 4 night stay at Pop with my DD16. We had an absolute blast. We spent most of the time in the parks but our room was spotless and very comfortable. I won't hesitate to stay there again. I asked my daughter where she wants to stay on our next trip and she said Pop! The room was perfect for our needs and fit our budget. This was a short, budget trip for us but I'd stay there again regardless of my budget. The buses were awesome. We never waited at all. Ever. :) Enjoy. We can't wait to go again.
Great to know your 16 year old enjoyed - I'm planning a sweet 16 trip for my daughter, so I'm happy to see she will enjoy Pop!!

Have to agree with other posters, I'd stay there again. In May 2015 we made a quick 2 day trip prior to Disney Cruise which in turn led to another trip In September 2015 for a week, (free dining offer). Overall we were quite pleased with it, would say it met all of our expectations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter