Staying at Resort - 60 Day FastPass

Jhp8

Earning My Ears
If I end up staying at a resort for part of my stay, do I still get the 60 Day fast pass window on all days of my tickets or just the days I am staying at the resort? Does it matter if I buy tickets through Disney or a 3rd party?

It would be 60 days from the check in date at the Disney resort. So if you stay offsite Monday and Tuesday, and check in to Disney on Wednesday, it would be 60 days from Wednesday.

What if you do it in reverse order? Stay onsite Mon and Tuesday but offsite Wednesday and Thursday?

You can book 60+ length of on-site stay. Then a rolling 60-day period for any additional dates on your ticket after you check-out from the WDW resort. This thread might be helpful to you: https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

As to purchasing from WDW or elsewhere... just be aware that as of last month, tickets purchased with a resort package cannot be activated prior to check-in date. Tickets will also have a specific use-window, regardless of where you purchase, and if you plan non-park/off-site days you will need to take that into consideration. There is an option to add-on the "flexible" feature which overrides the use-window dates.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks. So in reading this, this is what I think it is saying:

Let's say you have a room only reservation for 3 days at the start of your trip:
Day 1 Onsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 1
Day 2 Onsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 1
Day 3 Onsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 1
Day 4 Offsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 4
Day 5 Offsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 5
Day 6 Offsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 6
Day 7 Offsite: FP available 60 days prior to Day 7

All days consecutive. Am I reading it right?

Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account

We are planning a trip in November 2019. Staying offsite Nov. 15 - Nov. 20. Onsite check in Nov. 21 - check out Nov. 23. We have 5 day park hoppers I purchased through my company. The 60 day FP booking window starts 60 days before the Nov. 21 resort check in and I can book FP's for the 3 days of our resort stay 60 days prior, correct? So how do I book the remaining 2 days? Would I book FP's at 30 days out for the first part of my stay and the second part (onsite) I book and 60 days? So confused...

We are planning a trip in November 2019. Staying offsite Nov. 15 - Nov. 20. Onsite check in Nov. 21 - check out Nov. 23. We have 5 day park hoppers I purchased through my company. The 60 day FP booking window starts 60 days before the Nov. 21 resort check in and I can book FP's for the 3 days of our resort stay 60 days prior, correct? So how do I book the remaining 2 days? Would I book FP's at 30 days out for the first part of my stay and the second part (onsite) I book and 60 days? So confused...

Yes. You would book at 30 days for your offsite days and that will be one day at a time. 60 days before your resort stay you can book FP for your whole stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter