Staying at the Holiday Inn and Suites in October - Thoughts?

Have you stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites Anaheim?

• Yes, and would stay again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and would not stay again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

bethyylovee

Disneyland Bride
We booked through Getawaytoday.com, and have already paid off our vacation. We were booked at the Clarion Hotel, but I was looking at reviews and they were HORRIBLE. So I called Getawaytoday this morning and they were able to change the hotel for free, because of the peace-of-mind package we added. The only hotel we could afford that wasn't already booked, and also accepted pets (we're bringing our dog) was the Holiday Inn and Suites. The reviews were definitely better, and so we decided to switch.

Does anyone have any personal experiences that you could share with me?

I'm guessing this is the one on Walnut? I used to live down the street from it and had a few co-workers stay there when they came out for business trips. Decent hotel for the price point, a bit out-dated.
The walk to the parks is a bit longer than 1 block they reference as you have to walk down Walnut and then up Disney way.

I'm guessing this is the one on Walnut? I used to live down the street from it and had a few co-workers stay there when they came out for business trips. Decent hotel for the price point, a bit out-dated.
The walk to the parks is a bit longer than 1 block they reference as you have to walk down Walnut and then up Disney way.
We'l be taking the shuttle, I believe! Because after all day at Disney, the last thing I want is 20 minute walk! Hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter