Staying Hilton bonnet creek

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
Am I able to add this to my mde? Since this is a Disney friendly hotel can you advise when I can reserve parks- I have not ordered tickets yet. I’ve never stayed off site and used park tickets too.
When can I make dinning reservations too?

You can make park reservations as soon as you have tickets. There’s no on-site restriction there.

Dining is 60 days out.

You can make park reservations after you buy tickets. You cannot connect Wyndham Bonnet Creek to MDE because it's not an official Disney hotel. We stayed there last time we went and loved it there!

Thank you
One more question- if I purchase 2 day tickets but want to add day or hopper would we do that on Ap or at hotel?

for the tickets we get If we have to cancel would Disney allow us to cancel and use in 2022?

To add a day or hopper you would have to go through Disney, can't do it at the hotel.

The tickets are non refundable if you cancel, but you can change the dates that they are valid if you decide to postpone your trip.

You can make park reservations after you buy tickets. You cannot connect Wyndham Bonnet Creek to MDE because it's not an official Disney hotel. We stayed there last time we went and loved it there!
OP mentions that it is the Hilton Bonnet Creek. The Hilton is one of the 60 day fastpass hotels (when we had fp). It can be linked to mde.

Op, put your Hilton confirmation number into MDE. I currently have one linked for this summer. It shows up in my plans just as onsite stays do.

Thanks for the info mine is not coming up yet but it maybe takes a few days for them to process. I booked direct on Hilton site

Thanks for the info mine is not coming up yet but it maybe takes a few days for them to process. I booked direct on Hilton site
I booked directly with Hilton too and mine showed instantly. I booked a month or two ago for reference. I can look again later to see if it's the exact number. I'm just getting ready for work now.

Ok, just looked at the ap. I used my full Hilton confirmation number in mde. It is definitely showing it and for the right number of nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter