• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Staying offsite parking?

siugoalie78

Mouseketeer
I have been to WDW plenty of times, but never stayed offsite. It looks like we will be doing a quick trip later this year, but staying offsite. I know I will have to pay for parking at the parks, but was wondering how does that work? Do I have to pay each time I enter a parking lot every day? Or, if I pay once, am I good to park elsewhere that day? So, if I I hit one park in the morning, then go back to the hotel, then to another park, or park hop, do I have to pay every time I park the car, or once I have paid to park that day, do I just show my receipt the next time?

You will only have to pay once a day.Keep your recipt for the other parks you visit that day so you dont pay again.You can always trick the system too.We have done this just to see if it works and it does.example-park downtown disney and catch a bus.tour the contemporary and walk to MK or take the monorail to Epcot.We always stay on property and have AAA so we park up front for free but have tricked parking to see if can be done.I know,I know,my wife says the same thing-Dont do that again!But it was fun and i was bored!

Thanks very much! I thought that was the case, but we've got a big group going this time, so wanted to be sure

You will only have to pay once a day.Keep your recipt for the other parks you visit that day so you dont pay again.You can always trick the system too.We have done this just to see if it works and it does.example-park downtown disney and catch a bus.tour the contemporary and walk to MK or take the monorail to Epcot.We always stay on property and have AAA so we park up front for free but have tricked parking to see if can be done.I know,I know,my wife says the same thing-Dont do that again!But it was fun and i was bored!
Not really tricking, it's just the way it is. Disney knows what a normally laborious task that is, so most people won't do that. And with all the Downtown Disney construction going on now and for months to come, makes no sense at all with the parking situation as it is.

No longer available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter