Steak house for picky adult

ashely612

Mouseketeer
My youngest daughter will turn 18 during our trip. She has the palate of a two year old except she likes filet mignon. Would any of the restaurants that serve a filet have sides like mac n cheese or fries with it?

My youngest daughter will turn 18 during our trip. She has the palate of a two year old except she likes filet mignon. Would any of the restaurants that serve a filet have sides like mac n cheese or fries with it?
I believe Yachtsman and Shulas both have Mac and cheese. Yachtsman has truffle fries. Did you have a particular steak place in mind? We have a very picky almost adult too ☺️

I see one of our favorites Le Cellier has mac n’ cheese on the kids menu and fingerling potatoes. I have family members with food allergies and I believe they have gotten fries with the steak but I could be confusing that with somewhere else we eat at a lot of TS on a trip. We love the pretzel bread they offer.

Last edited:

Traditional steakhouses like Shulias or Stk will not come with a side. Mac and cheese is an available side at them and every steak house I can recall but expect a huge plate of it. For lighter steaks stick with a Disney owned which will always have fries as an option and likely Mac and cheese as it is a popular kids menu choice.

We ate at Steakhouse 71 for Christmas dinner. Pop had the Mac n cheese as his side. He let me have a bite. It was delicious! 64B17A9B-617C-4AD6-AE3C-AEF501F1BFFD.jpeg

This is literally my entire family except for me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter