Steakhouse 71 brunch

conniehar90

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had brunch at Steakhouse 71? We have a lunch reservation for Christmas Eve and I just noticed they are serving a brunch menu. A bit disappointed as we aren't breakfast people and I really liked the look of the lunch menu. The only thing I can find out about the brunch menu is 4 items that are listed as highlights. Is this the menu? I'm not sure how to find out this information. If this is it, I definitely want to cancel. Thanks!

We have a brunch reservation for next week and can only see the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. Curious about the brunch menu as well.

We have a brunch reservation for next week and can only see the breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. Curious about the brunch menu as well.
If you scroll down on your reservation you will see a section on holiday dining. It mentions the brunch and shows 4 highlights of the menu.

Thanks for posting this, I had this reserved for after my marathon on Jan 8 and was just assuming it was the lunch menu. I was excited about the prime rib sandwich and specifically chose this place so my DH (vegan) could get the vegetable "Wellington". Guess I'll need to call to see if these things are available in addition to the four special menu highlights.

All I know is that the Bacon n Eggs there are a must! Anytime if day.

I will not go for breakfast on days with the brunch menu, because my favorite breakfast meal (the Feast) is not served those days.

Hi, our reservation is for 1:40pm on a bunch menu date. I’m wondering if the lunch menu will also be available. Does anyone have experience? I saw another post that they offered bunch on Easter Sunday and Mother’s Day 2022, but no details on if one could order off the regular menu in leu of brunch.

I’m bummed The Feast is not there but we will still keep our brunch ADR tomorrow. On the good side, we get to try the famous bacon and eggs :) :)

Hi, our reservation is for 1:40pm on a bunch menu date. I’m wondering if the lunch menu will also be available. Does anyone have experience? I saw another post that they offered bunch on Easter Sunday and Mother’s Day 2022, but no details on if one could order off the regular menu in leu of brunch.
I am a CM there. The lunch menu WILL NOT be available. It is brunch only until January 8. You cannot order off the normal menu at this time.

Brunch was lovely yesterday. We had the prime rib hash, steak frites, and bacon and eggs.

And incredible service. I ended up tipping our server 25% because he was so good with us.

Hi, the link does not work for me or does the brunch link in the website. Does anyone have photos of the brunch menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter