Steakhouse 71 lunch

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
I have a lunch ADR for Steakhouse 71 for an upcoming trip. I am unusually excited and I am finding a problem in narrowing down what I will likely order. So many good choices!

Any particular lunch items that you consider a "must.?"

You can't go wrong with the stack burger (one of my favorite burgers on property), and my husband and son both absolutely loved the steak frites a few weeks ago. We had a late lunch scheduled and the FL heat had been getting to me, so I decided to keep it simple and just got the turkey club. It was pretty basic, but it was still a good sandwich and really hit the spot for me. It was huge, so I ended up finishing if for breakfast the next day. Honestly, I've loved pretty much everything we've gotten there - for dinner, lunch or in the lounge.

oh my gosh the bacon and eggs are to die for! We loved all of our food from steakhouse 71 though. We went on arrival night and instantly knew that on all future trips this will be our farewell dinner because it is our new favorite restaurant

First time we went was on Oct 2nd, my DH & DS had the burger. They said it was delicious & better than other on property burgers. DDIL & I had the turkey club & as PP said, it is huge. Also delicious. DH & I went again in late April. We split the prime rib sandwich, french onion soup & onion rings. All soo good. I made sure we went back again on our trip 2 weeks ago coz I needed that steak sandwich again. This time we each got our own. It is so good, I’m gonna have a hard time trying something else next time we go. 😂

Also the onion rings seem to be very popular & are addictive. They’re a must for us no matter what else we’re getting.

DH Looooooved the grilled cheese. I thought the burger was excellent. Also love the onion rings and the bacon and eggs app is da bomb!!!

You cannot go wrong with the burger. Like others have said, it is the best on property. Large salads and sandwiches as well. Service was great too!

Reading these comments and reading additional reviews, I think I may have to try to get multiple ADRs for Steakhouse 71!

I have a lunch ADR for Steakhouse 71 for an upcoming trip. I am unusually excited and I am finding a problem in narrowing down what I will likely order. So many good choices!

Any particular lunch items that you consider a "must.?"
Let’s not forget the marvelous chocolate cake with raspberry sauce... oh my word!!!! One word “delicious”!

I have a lunch reservation for our first park day. It'll just be myself and DD16 and we are set on sharing to try more things. I'll get the french onion soup for myself but then we will share the bacon and eggs app, DD may get a salad or onion rings and then we will share the burger. All reports I have read for SK71 have been positive so I am looking forward to trying it out.

bumping up this thread as we have a lucnh reservation next week.....

are the steak house cut selections only available at dinner? I thought I saw that they were both lunch and dinner, but then the menu we were looking at tonight made them seem like they weren't there at lunch?

bumping up this thread as we have a lucnh reservation next week.....

are the steak house cut selections only available at dinner? I thought I saw that they were both lunch and dinner, but then the menu we were looking at tonight made them seem like they weren't there at lunch?

I don’t know if they usually are available at lunch or not. But in September, our waiter said 2 of the dinner steaks were available at lunch that day. My DH had one of them, I think it was the steak medallions.

I don’t know if they usually are available at lunch or not. But in September, our waiter said 2 of the dinner steaks were available at lunch that day. My DH had one of them, I think it was the steak medallions.
I've also seen the filet mignon at lunch. I believe they always have 1 or 2 steaks available at lunch, plus the steak frites from the regular lunch menu.

We recently went to Steakhouse 71 in Nov and can attest the raspberry chocolate cake is fantastic. Order it and split among the table for a nice finish to a great meal. The onion ring appetizer was surprisingly good. I may be mistaken but didn't see the PB&J wings on the lunch menu; many people throughout the restaurant had them, so even if they're not on the lunch menu, you might ask the server for them. Hope you enjoy your lunch!

Steakhouse 71 has become one of my must do dining places. Both the food and staff are great. For lunch I usually order from the appetizers section. My first visit I ordered the lump crab cakes and chopped salad (without goat cheese). After telling my server I could make a meal on just the corn hash and house-made saltines, he brought me an an extra serving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter