• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Steakhouse 71 Question

mocame

Mouseketeer
My son and I are planning our ADRs for our May trip. Due to health issues, I eat plant based and I was looking forward to trying the Vegetable Wellington at Steakhouse 71.

My son likes chicken and some steak but he has braces and hasn't been eating steak because it gets stuck in his braces.

Can anyone tell me if you liked the chicken or if there is one of their steaks that is so tender that it wouldn't get stuck in his braces?

Thank you!

My son and I are planning our ADRs for our May trip. Due to health issues, I eat plant based and I was looking forward to trying the Vegetable Wellington at Steakhouse 71.

My son likes chicken and some steak but he has braces and hasn't been eating steak because it gets stuck in his braces.

Can anyone tell me if you liked the chicken or if there is one of their steaks that is so tender that it wouldn't get stuck in his braces?

Thank you!
The Filet on our visit in December was excellent. If you can get a booth rather than a table the experience is much quieter and relaxed imo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter