• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STEAKHOUSE 71!!

Lunch on 10/2 for the exact time I wanted.

Website was working just fine at 5:42am when I was booking.
I was trying to add my party after I'd made the reservation since I used the app on my phone it didn't have me pick them. It was taking forever to update them at 5:43.

They were live at 5:30am. Will definitely be up at that time for the Dessert party and Space.
I booked at at 5:46 and I think I got the last one on the day I booked. First I had a choice, I hesitated, and then I had to take a later time. I had another ADR and I said 'ok to replace' and then it just froze so I had to start over :(

Last edited:

I got one for November!! I found the restaurant wasnt listed in the ADR list of available restaurants but when I selected just that restaurant it showed availability!!

WOOT!!

Now fingers crossed it goes so well on Monday for Space!

OMG…after all the trouble I’ve had getting any reservations for our week in November,, I’m beyond thrilled that I got a reservation for Steakhouse 51 for dinner! Happy camper here! 😊. Good luck to all that are trying.

What a nice surprise they went live early! I got mine on 10/29 for a 12:30pm lunch since that's all that showed. Once confirmed, I went back to see if other times available and changed to 12pm. I've an email confirmation of that change, but it's not showing in My Plans. Hopefully the system catches up. Good luck all and congrats!

I thought dining was 6a. They keep changing it 🤔🙃😩
With the IT issues they have been having, it makes sense to open them earlier and spread out the demand a little bit for surges around Oct 1. I think it would go back to a more realistic 6a time when we're past the 1st. But who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter