• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STEAKHOUSE 71!!

Sorry still half asleep it opens the 20th for reservations.
YES! HA! We were BOTH asleep!! Its the 20th!

Here is what it still states on the website...."Space 220 will be available for walk-ins from September 20 to September 26 only. Please note that reservations will be available––and strongly recommended––starting September 27. Reservations can be booked starting September 20. "..

PHEW..

🥴

So excited I got dinner for our arrival night, 10/27. It was 4:50am my time when I woke up, definitely going to set my alarm for earlier tomorrow for Space 220 - oops still half asleep this opens Monday I think tomorrow is dessert party booking. Now I have to double check 😝 . Congrats to all those who got their reservations!

I feel ya on keeping the days straight! I thought I could book the dessert party this morning too! My hubby had to remind me it was tomorrow after I started complaining they weren't popping up this morning! It was way too early for me!

Scored dinner reservations for the 10/4! Wish I had time on this trip to do both dinner and breakfast but I probably don't need to drink a bourbon cold brew before trekking through the parks ;)

I didn't get up too early this morning because I tried that yesterday and nothing worked for me, but thankfully they still had several dinner options for my birthday in November so was able to get an ADR at a good time before I head over to Merriest!
We're also eating there in November before we head over to the Merriest!!

Can't wait!

Every meal looks good. Finally a menu that has good selections for all meals. Don't want to see the prices though
:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter