Step 4: Full Circle to Aulani – Unearthing the Rare Gem of Subsidized Contracts and Adding a Splash of Grandeur with VGC!

emchen

Let's Discover*!
DVC Gold
After securing Saratoga Springs as our SAP haven, I stumbled upon an intriguing term: Aulani Subsidized Contracts. These are rare finds where Disney itself partially subsidizes your annual dues, making them a cost-effective choice for members.

Fortune favored me in the winter of 2019 when I found one of these rare 217-point Aulani Subsidized Contracts. I seized the opportunity, even though it added a third Use Year (UY) to our portfolio. Managing three different UYs can be like playing 3D chess, but the benefits clearly outweigh the complexities.

On the heels of this score, 2020 welcomed a resale 50-point contract at Disney's Grand Californian Resort & Spa (VGC) adding to our 160-points in the same UY. Within one years time, our running total shot up to 732! Thanks add-on-itis!

Now, prepare yourselves: something big is on the horizon. Our next chapter takes us back to direct contracts with an exciting new addition, the highly anticipated Villas at Disneyland Hotel in 2023!

Stay tuned; you won't want to miss what comes next! Step 5

Full disclosure: ChatGPT-4 helped edit and proof this post for style consistency and readability. Hit 'Like' to see the original draft! Click on the DRR link in my signature to journey through our Journey's previous Steps.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter