Step Right Up and Watch Us Stack The Genie 🧞‍♂️ New TR started 9/25**

Hello! It’s been a while :rolleyes1 I am all caught up on your trip and so excited to read more! I have to add that I have so enjoyed watched Andi grow up, and finally getting to meet the two of you a few years ago was wonderful! Your bond is so special, and I hope you continue to travel together despite Andi’s work obligations!:goodvibes
Hi Tracy! I have missed you. I sure hope life is good and treating you well!
Any Disney plans in your future? I would love to meet up again at some point!
Some of us Dis friends may start traveling together more since we are losing our sweet adult children to actually adulting lol 😂 Keep this mind if you want to travel with us in the future!
Thanks for taking the time to catch up and say hi 👋

Exactly! At least with just 2 in your party it is a little easier to do but honestly it leaves a bad taste in my mouth! We pay sooo much as it is to enjoy the parks with just the ticket expense alone! I think it is crazy. I really despise the people running Disney right now!
I know a few people who've completely turned away from Disney.
I'm not there (yet), but... they aren't making it hard to look elsewhere.
Yes, really good. Often Rise is already way into the evening and ToT is very hard to get because 1 side wasn’t working!
Ah!
I have seen Goofy up in the balcony area when you exit ToT before!
Really! Never would've thought that.
Wow Goofy must love staying at a creepy dust filled hotel! :rotfl2:
:laughing:
You will love it! Are you a big Star Wars fan? I am, Andi is not and she loves this attraction!
I won't say I'm a "big" SW fan. I've seen all the movies (of course) and also watched The Mandalorian, Obi Wan Kenobi and The Book of Boba Fett. But I haven't seen The Clone Wars (animated series or animated movie), The Bad Batch, Star Wars Rebels (animated series) or Star Wars Resistance (those last two I'd not even heard of.)
Definitely get one, delicious and the experience eating and ordering in Galaxy Edge is very immersive!
Okay! Okay!
Hmmmm…….How on earth did you know that?:lmao:
Psychotic

I mean Psychic!

Or both.
Funny you should ask, I had it already to ship and the cheap thing already broke! :hyper:
Darn it!
I think you and your DD should definitely check out Bar Riva via the Skyliner I think you would enjoy the resort atmosphere and it literally is a quick ride from DHS to take a little break, especially in the heat of the day.
Thanks for that. Just might. :)
The food at Riviera is really good. The QS has the best food of all QS I would say!
Really!

Hiya 👋. I’m back ( and you didn’t even know I was away lol). Back from where I hear you ask? Back from WDW woohoo!
Hi Moira! You are sneaky! I can’t believe you have come and already gone from WDW. I saw a picture a few days ago on FB and was happy to see you were able to travel to Disney! I hope the trip was awesome. How were the crowds?
Loving all your updates. Another rhubarb lover here. I make a great rhubarb crumble using a recipe my mum gave to me and it always reminds me of my parents. My dad grew rhubarb and my mum baked so it’s like both of them together for me ❤️
Same here except it was my lovely Grandmother who we lost way to early, she was only 65 when she passed. She was the best baker I have ever met. The barefoot contessa reminds me so much of her! She could make anything special! She made so many delicious rhubarb desserts! She would make the best little sandwiches cut into perfect squares and absolutely delicious. I was only 12 when she passed and remember her delicious food very vividly!
Your bathroom project sounds like it’s coming along great. Fair play to you both for taking on such a big job. I’m sure the yellow will be missed by the kids when they come home
It is coming along, like I said in another post don’t hire us, :rotfl: Andi will be very happy to have a nice fresh bathroom to us! Jack he is a guy, he probably won’t even notice.:hyper:
You did a great job of stacking your rides for HS. I did not buy genie+ ( cos I’m cheap) because it bugs me that I’ve already paid for tickets and now Disney wants more. We do long trips so we usually get everything done eventually.
I don’t blame you, it is a costly addition to an already very expensive trip! I’m glad you got on everything you wanted to.
The skyliner was shutting in 1 minute according to the attendant and we all jumped on. It was hilarious as we’d no clue where we were going in the dark. There were 9 of us and the lazy parents all loved it but the offspring were not so keen.
I love the Skyliner even with the transfer stations it is way faster than a bus or even walking sometimes, especially if you are tired!
We were staying at the YC so had to change stations but it was still better than walking back at night as I always get eaten along that river walk at night.
How was the YC? We are staying there in August, I love this area and Donna really wanted to stay somewhere on Crescent Lake!
Loving reading about all the new rides you’ve done even more now that I’ve done them too. There’s so much to do in HS now. Hopefully the streetmosphere actors return soon too
I hope you write up a report! What was your favorite new attraction?
I hope DHS brings back the streetmosphere entertainment!

Hi Moira! You are sneaky
:rotfl:I was so sure it wasn’t going to happen !
! I hope the trip was awesome. How were the crowds?
Overall we had a good time but we did have a trip to urgent care for my son who’s skin reacted really badly to the heat/sun for a course of steroids which in total cost $500 and 2 days off him staying inside during the day.
Same here except it was my lovely Grandmother who we lost way to early,
❤️
It is coming along, like I said in another post don’t hire us, :rotfl: Andi will be very happy to have a nice fresh bathroom to us! Jack he is a guy, he probably won’t even notice.:hyper:
🤣🤣🤣
How was the YC? We are staying there in August, I love this area and Donna really wanted to stay somewhere on Crescent Lake!
It’s my favourite place so I may be biased but the convenience can’t be beat, staff are lovely and SAB is great with pool servers to bring cocktails lol. Only downside is housekeeping is every other day which for the price is mean. They did bring extra towels etc when I asked. There is also a lot of painting/ maintenance happening in the general boardwalk area but I’m sure they’ll likely be done soon
I hope you write up a report! What was your favorite new attraction?
Favourite new attraction was ROTR but I also loved GofG I enjoyed MF and MMRR too. Look at the face of that poor child stuck beside the crazy lady me🤣🤣🤣
3B658E7A-257B-49CC-8D7C-FAC2D80E3057.jpeg

Last edited:
Favourite new attraction was ROTR but I also loved GofG I enjoyed MF and MMRR too. Look at the face of that poor child stuck beside the crazy lady me
Haha 😂 I’m really afraid of the backwards launch! How was it? Not sure I will try it, up in the air for me!
It’s my favourite place so I may be biased but the convenience can’t be beat, staff are lovely and SAB is great with pool servers to bring cocktails lol. Only downside is housekeeping is every other day which for the price is mean. They did bring extra towels etc when I asked. There is also a lot of painting/ maintenance happening in the general boardwalk area but I’m sure they’ll likely be done soon
I love that area, my favorite resort area. I love the YC even though our last stay there was not the best. No housekeeping, loud neighbors, and constant construction really deterred from our enjoyment. I hate the new housekeeping system! I love daily cleaning.
Overall we had a good time but we did have a trip to urgent care for my son who’s skin reacted really badly to the heat/sun for a course of steroids which in total cost $500 and 2 days off him staying inside during the day.
Oh no, I hope he was okay after the urgent care visit!

Some good, some meh, some evil!

“The Evil Queen is worth the meal price, well sort of”

Tonight we are dining at The Storybook At WL. We had dined here once before in 2019 and really enjoyed our experience.

One of the nicest things was the restaurant was just downstairs from our room. No need to find transportation to get there, yay!

I checked us in and we waited only 5-10 minutes before we got called.

Our table was a tiny two top in the corner attached to a 4 top with a family of 4. This was okay but not the best spot for seeing the parade of characters and it had the worst lighting for pictures! :sad2:

The family next to us had two little ones and they were wild! Jumping on the seats and running around. Andi was not impressed. :worried:

The restaurant is a character dining experience and of course there are going to be families with young children. The place was busy, many tables were seated and It was loud and bustling.

This is fine just be aware, it is not a quiet place for a slow paced meal.

Our waitress, oh my, I’m not sure if this was her first day on her own :confused3but wow, she was scattered and very disorganized! She took quite awhile to come over and then she was like rapid fire, talking very quickly and wanting to take our full order right then and there. No time for a drink, lol 😆

The dinner consists of 3 appetizers, main course, and desserts.

The only choice you have is your main. We did let her know of Andi’s allergy and her vegetarian diet. The two of the appetizers she could not eat. They did substitute the kids appetizer for her.

I knew from vast eating out knowledge,:hyper: this was going to be a hot mess. Because of this, I just ordered a Diet Coke and Andi ordered a Coke these are included with the meal price.

I ordered The Magic Mirror’s slow-braised pork shank and substituted regular mashed potatoes. I’m not a fan of horseradish and that is what the potato choice is.
IMG_2022-7-24-073943.jpg
Andi went with A Stroll through Nature, this is Asparagus, Leeks, Arugula, Gnocchi, Sage, and Parmesan.
IMG_2022-7-24-074048.jpg
The appetizers are Wild Mushroom Bisque, Hunter’s Pie, and Wicked Shrimp Cocktail. I didn’t put a picture of the shrimp since it was in a jar and I can only do 10 photos.

Our waitress took the order and was gone. She was MIA for quite sometime. I had to catch her to get our drinks 🥤

We finally got our drinks at the same time as the appetizers arriving.

I loved the mushroom soup and the hunter’s pie, the shrimp were rather bland. Andi loved the soup as well. I wish the soup was more than 2-3 spoonfuls.
IMG_2022-7-24-130437.jpg
IMG_2022-7-24-130842.jpg
Andi also got a cheese tray from the kid’s menu. It was rather forgettable.

The restaurant is designed to look like you are in the forest, really cute.

The characters came out and danced around and then make the rounds to each table. Our pictures did not come very nice because of the lighting.

Snow White, Grumpy, and Dopey make the rounds. I enjoyed seeing characters again at a meal!
IMG_2022-7-24-130013.jpg
IMG_2022-7-24-130121.jpg
IMG_2022-7-24-130321.jpg
Our main entrees arrived fairly quickly.

We both enjoyed the food, it was very good. No complaints here.

Andi’s entree was very rich with the gnocchi and cream but delicious.

The Evil Queen was walking around and giving the evil eye to all!

The dessert tray has 3 different desserts and also a box with chocolate hearts in it. It comes with a liquid ice and when the box is opened the fog is there and when it subsides the hearts are in the box!

Our waitress brought this out and was in such a rush, she kept saying take a picture, so here is the picture I got of the heart in the box! :lmao:
IMG_2022-7-24-131221.jpg
The desserts were really yummy. I liked all of these.
IMG_2022-7-24-131144.jpg
Miner’s Treasure, cookies and cream panda cotta and chocolate gems

Fairy Tale Gooseberry Tart, meringue and gooseberry

Poison Apple, Dark Chocolate-Apple mouse and sour center.

The food was all enjoyable, however, the experience was very rushed and chaotic.

We got to meet the Evil Queen at the end and she was awesome.

She really gave us her witchy attitude and threw us some major shade!
IMG_2022-7-24-125926.jpg
We loved it 😍 so my take on this is, the Evil Queen was worth it for us and our food was good. The take away is if the food wasn’t good would the Evil Queen be worth it alone? I would say maybe. What do you think?

Andi made us a Soarin FP for 8pm. We were heading over to Epcot to enjoy some rides and the extra magic hours for deluxe resort guests.

Stay tuned for EMH coming up next. Do we stay the whole 2 hours? Are we able to ride anything during that time?

One of the nicest things was the restaurant was just downstairs from our room. No need to find transportation to get there, yay!
Definite perk. ::yes::
Our table was a tiny two top in the corner attached to a 4 top with a family of 4. This was okay but not the best spot for seeing the parade of characters and it had the worst lighting for pictures! :sad2:
Not the best.
The family next to us had two little ones and they were wild! Jumping on the seats and running around. Andi was not impressed. :worried:
Nor would I be. I wish parents wouldn't allow that. It's so dangerous for the kids and the servers. I guess it just doesn't occur to some people that restaurants have people carrying hot food around. :sad2:
This is fine just be aware, it is not a quiet place for a slow paced meal.
I think I'll give it a miss.
She took quite awhile to come over and then she was like rapid fire, talking very quickly and wanting to take our full order right then and there. No time for a drink, lol 😆
:laughing: WhadayawantandhurryupIgottago!
I ordered The Magic Mirror’s slow-braised pork shank and substituted regular mashed potatoes. I’m not a fan of horseradish and that is what the potato choice is.
IMG_2022-7-24-073943.jpg
Holy cow... I may have to rethink my earlier decision of giving this a miss. That looks (and sounds) amazing!
Andi went with A Stroll through Nature, this is Asparagus, Leeks, Arugula, Gnocchi, Sage, and Parmesan.
I'd eat that, but... no way I'd order it over the pork.
Wild Mushroom Bisque,
mmmm... yes please.
Wicked Shrimp Cocktail
What made it wicked? Spicy at all? How was it served?
Our waitress took the order and was gone. She was MIA for quite sometime. I had to catch her to get our drinks 🥤
:sad2:
Tip percentage sinking rapidly...
Andi also got a cheese tray from the kid’s menu. It was rather forgettable.
:( Unfortunate. But... makes sense they'd want to keep it mild for the kiddos.
I dunno about the rest, but that shot turned out really well!
The Evil Queen was walking around and giving the evil eye to all!
Well... that's what Evil Queens do, ya know. :laughing:
The dessert tray has 3 different desserts and also a box with chocolate hearts in it. It comes with a liquid ice and when the box is opened the fog is there and when it subsides the hearts are in the box!
Cool!
Our waitress brought this out and was in such a rush, she kept saying take a picture, so here is the picture I got of the heart in the box! :lmao:
IMG_2022-7-24-131221.jpg
:laughing: Terrific capture!
She really gave us her witchy attitude and threw us some major shade!
IMG_2022-7-24-125926.jpg
Oooohhh... she is not having it. Great shot!
if the food wasn’t good would the Evil Queen be worth it alone? I would say maybe. What do you think?
Hmmm... I'd say no, unless I had a specific shot in mind for the TR.

I’m really afraid of the backwards launch! How was it? Not sure I will try it, up in the air for me!
I loved it and thought it was great fun. I enjoy most rides as long as they don’t turn me upside down though I felt a wee bit queasy after MS this trip and may have to ride the green side in future. Think my age is catching up with me motion sickness wise at least.
I hate the new housekeeping system! I love daily cleaning
Me too! I don’t get it! Every other deluxe resort has daily housekeeping and it’s not like it’s a cheap hotel. Housekeeping wasn’t great even when we did get it to be honest and I had to ring a few times to have things done and I’m pretty easy going. One of the pillowcases had a few spots of blood on it from a slight nosebleed and instead of changing it they just turned it over so we didn’t notice until bedtime. I was not happy and asked that it be changed the next morning and initially was told yes, no problem, then came back to room later to find a message on phone saying you are not due housekeeping today so you can either wait or we will send you the supplies! I took the supplies and did it myself but it really should have been done by them in the first place. We did not tip for the first time ever!
Oh no, I hope he was okay after the urgent care visit!
He needed steroids as his excema flared up incredibly badly but once he had a couple doses in him he was grand. Used to be I’d bring emergency steroids in case and I never needed them but this year the dr wouldn’t prescribe them as he wasn’t actually having a flare up which wasn’t very helpful. He had a very uncomfortable 36 hours but he is a very stoic wee lad and didn’t complain so we had a bit of movie time in the room while he slathered on cream to ease it all.

I’m not sure that Storybook dining would be worth it for me without the Evil Queen. We don’t tend to do character meals anyway but I don’t think the fixed menu choices would work for my family. I also hate that you had such poor service. I do feel that service is slipping in a lot of places at WDW and I’m not sure if it’s just that the staff are very new and not properly trained or that there just aren’t enough staff. I sound like a moan and I don’t mean to as we had a lovely time and has some great interactions with cast members but I don’t feel the need to rush back any time soon which shocks ( and saddens) me as I loved our annual trips and was really pining for this trip. Overall,for me, it just isn’t what it used to be in terms of entertainment and standards. We likely won’t be back for another 3/4 years and that makes me a little sad .

Last edited:
Bummer about the service at dinner. Hopefully, as Sydney continues to staff up and folks get more experience, this will improve.

We loved it 😍 so my take on this is, the Evil Queen was worth it for us and our food was good. The take away is if the food wasn’t good would the Evil Queen be worth it alone? I would say maybe. What do you think?

Given that 3/4 of these characters don't meet regularly in the park, I think it's incredibly lucky that the food actually is good! I think people would fill this one up on the dwarfs alone.

Nor would I be. I wish parents wouldn't allow that. It's so dangerous for the kids and the servers. I guess it just doesn't occur to some people that restaurants have people carrying hot food around
The parents definitely had no desire to reign in the kids. The little girl kept jumping on the seat and was running around and did almost run into the servers and the characters. The little boy was the same. Several times the kids took off into the center of the restaurant and dad just sat there! Snow White brought the little girl back once. :rotfl:
Holy cow... I may have to rethink my earlier decision of giving this a miss. That looks (and sounds) amazing!
The pork shank entree is delicious. The pork is very tender and juicy. I had it in 2019 and knew I wanted this again! It must be slow cooked, very good.
Oooohhh... she is not having it. Great shot!
The Evil Queen is Awesomely wicked!
Hmmm... I'd say no, unless I had a specific shot in mind for the TR.
I would say it is worth a one time visit to meet the characters and have the pork dinner!
Other than the jar... it looks pretty underwhelming.
It is like a deconstructed shrimp cocktail but very little flavor in my opinion
Cute presentation, though. :)
I did think the little cheese and fruit tray was very cute! The mushroom bisque is yummy! It is the original recipe from Artist Point’s old menu. A fan favorite!

The parents definitely had no desire to reign in the kids. The little girl kept jumping on the seat and was running around and did almost run into the servers and the characters. The little boy was the same. Several times the kids took off into the center of the restaurant and dad just sat there! Snow White brought the little girl back once. :rotfl:
:sad2:
Did Snow White bring a leash, too?

:rolleyes1
The pork shank entree is delicious. The pork is very tender and juicy. I had it in 2019 and knew I wanted this again! It must be slow cooked, very good.
mmmm... I wonder if it's the same recipe as Mam Melrose? (Which... I am sad to see, is no longer on the menu there. :sad1: )
It is like a deconstructed shrimp cocktail but very little flavor in my opinion
:sad2: Considering a shrimp cocktail is nothing but shrimp and cocktail sauce... there's not a whole lot of "deconstructing" going on!
The mushroom bisque is yummy! It is the original recipe from Artist Point’s old menu. A fan favorite!
And one that I've heard much about, but never had! Another reason to go. :)

Yikes! I've been super busy and just logged on to find that I was five pages behind. So far I read about your upcoming trip and the plans sound fabulous. I'll look forward to hearing about Space 220 and some of your other plans as well! It might take me a while to get caught up!

We had a lunch reservation for Homecomin at 12:45 and we wanted to spend a few hours in MK this morning but not enough to stack the Genie.

I did get a “fancy ride” for Remy later in the evening. We wanted to check out more F&G booths at Epcot for our later part of the day.
Sounds like a chill day. I like those.
We went directly to PPF praying the whole way, I would not get knocked over! Wow, it gets a little annoying and scary, as people literally run and jump over guests in their way!
People are brutal. I'm always afraid in situations with crowds like that.
This did take the whole 30 minutes! We headed to HM area and we were one of the first on the ride for the 9am opening! Yay!
Yay for being among the first on the ride.
It was amazing, this is the year Andi rode EE 11 times in a row, RnRc 10 times in a row, Dino 11 times in a row, etc..

Same with Under the Sea! We rode this at least 20 times that trip, along with PM, HM, PoTC, BTMRR etc…. We would sing all the songs in LM and never got tired of riding this!

I am so thankful for those earlier trips and how much we experienced together when the parks were quiet!
I can't even imagine riding like that! After my third time in a row, I start to get a bit dizzy.
Have you heard there is a new narrative and voice over for PM now?
No, I did not know!
We wanted to do CoP before heading out. This attraction has also had a small update. The outfits for the family in the “future” scene have been changed!
Wow! Everything in that scene is so eighties, it needs more than that.
Let me know some of your favorite and memory producing attractions at WDW!
I'm not sure about that. Probably mostly amazing meals since Fran rarely goes on the attractions.
if you are able to fit in the girl’s sizes, even a better deal, lol 😆 I usually buy from the kiddos section!
I barely fit in the clothes they sell at Disney! I'm just lucky they have plus sizes now.
The amount of food you get, especially for the brunch entrees was to much for me.
Those looks like huge entrees! A lot of food!
We wanted to try the new Dolewhip shop, Swirls on the water,
I hadn't heard of this one either.
We rode SE right away with a minimal wait. We went over to the Seas and rode Nemo, also, with minimal to no wait.
Nice to have minimal waits.
I love how the gardens in the ride change with the seasons. It was very spring like on this ride, just as it should be.
IMG_2022-7-13-120317.jpg
That tree is beautiful!
I had my wine slushy and the taco vampiro, this was barbacoa beef in a corn tortilla with crispy grilled Monterey Jack cheese, salsa ranchera, and corn esquita.
That sounds delish!
Anyone else get queasy on this ride?
As long as I don't let the effects trick my brain, I'm OK.
We got back in time to watch the Electrical Water Pageant at WL and more fireworks!
Nice! Love the EWP!

I loved it and thought it was great fun. I enjoy most rides as long as they don’t turn me upside down though I felt a wee bit queasy after MS this trip and may have to ride the green side in future. Think my age is catching up with me motion sickness wise at least.
Wow you ride MS Orange :worship: The green makes me nervous, lol 😆
I’m thinking I will have to skip GoG, the reviews make me very hesitant 😬
Me too! I don’t get it! Every other deluxe resort has daily housekeeping and it’s not like it’s a cheap hotel. Housekeeping wasn’t great even when we did get it to be honest and I had to ring a few times to have things done and I’m pretty easy going. One of the pillowcases had a few spots of blood on it from a slight nosebleed and instead of changing it they just turned it over so we didn’t notice until bedtime
This irritates me to no end! I work hard as a nurse and when I am on vacation I want a clean room each evening. I hate that we have to do it ourselves, ugh!
I noticed at WL they don’t change the sheets just turn the pillows around. Do they even change them at all? Staying 7-8 nights I want clean sheets! Very poor decision on Disney’s part!
I took the supplies and did it myself but it really should have been done by them in the first place. We did not tip for the first time ever!
We didn’t tip last trip either, there was nothing worth tipping for!
I’m not sure that Storybook dining would be worth it for me without the Evil Queen. We don’t tend to do character meals anyway but I don’t think the fixed menu choices would work for my family. I also hate that you had such poor service.
The service was really bad. Probably some of the worst we have had in the past couple years! The food was good thank goodness and the characters are fun to see!
Bummer about the service at dinner. Hopefully, as Sydney continues to staff up and folks get more experience, this will improve.
I sure hope so but like the housekeeping changes, I wonder if this is the new norm now! I think service is a huge part of our vacation and should be much better!
Given that 3/4 of these characters don't meet regularly in the park, I think it's incredibly lucky that the food actually is good! I think people would fill this one up on the dwarfs alone.
I agree! Are you all going this trip? I’m glad we did it again since we were staying at WL but I don’t think we will be back anytime in the near future.
Snow White bring a leash, too?
She needed a lasso to reign in these kids, :rotfl:
mmmm... I wonder if it's the same recipe as Mam Melrose? (Which... I am sad to see, is no longer on the menu there
I am not sure on that but it was delicious
Considering a shrimp cocktail is nothing but shrimp and cocktail sauce... there's not a whole lot of "deconstructing" going on!
Yes very true, I wonder if you can sub in extra soup instead, that would be the way to go!
And one that I've heard much about, but never had! Another reason to go.
It is delicious, I think you can get it in Territory Lounge, that would be the way to go if you just wanted the soup!
Yikes! I've been super busy and just logged on to find that I was five pages behind. So far I read about your upcoming trip and the plans sound fabulous. I'll look forward to hearing about Space 220 and some of your other plans as well! It might take me a while to get caught up!
I’m getting excited for our end of August trip! Space 220 and the fireworks package at RC are the two reservations I am most excited for!

Sounds like a chill day. I like those.
It is nice to have these days and I like this more and more now!
People are brutal. I'm always afraid in situations with crowds like that.
I hate it, Andi and I are short and petite so people always disregard us and act like we aren’t even there sometimes! I really dislike that especially in the crowds.
Yay for being among the first on the ride.
I love walking on rides! The morning usually allows this for 1-2 rides!
I can't even imagine riding like that! After my third time in a row, I start to get a bit dizzy.
To be honest, Andi rode most of these by herself! I don’t do RnRC or Everest!
Wow! Everything in that scene is so eighties, it needs more than that.
I know! I hate when the girl says “you didn’t even have a car phone” how hard is it to change it to cell phone, :confused3
No, I did not know!
I’m excited to hear the new voice over on PM, I have heard good and bad reviews on it
I'm not sure about that. Probably mostly amazing meals since Fran rarely goes on the attractions
What are some of your favorite dining experiences at WDW?
Those looks like huge entrees! A lot of food!
The portions were big!
hadn't heard of this one either.
Yes it is new, I think was the crepe shop that was never open!
Nice to have minimal waits.
Yes evenings seem more doable at the parks now!
That tree is beautiful!
I love LWTL. I got to see the holiday layover in December and loved it!
That sounds delish!
It really was. We liked all our food at F&G this trip
As long as I don't let the effects trick my brain, I'm OK.
Yeah, I try to concentrate on one area on the ride, this helps some
Nice! Love the EWP!
One of my favorite things at WDW, love it!
We did this in 2019 and loved it. I'm so sorry the service was bad. Good thing the food and Evil Queen were good.
Our service was better in 2019! The food was about the same so that was a plus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter