Step Right Up and Watch Us Stack The Genie 🧞‍♂️ New TR started 9/25**

I love seeing the castle for the first time each trip, I really like the new paint job! So nice to skip the long waits in the evening, in my head I always hear the "Am I...better than everyone?" :hyper: I always get the PPF music stuck in my head, you can fly! Which then makes me miss HEA! Front row in Pirates is the best, front row on any dark ride is such a different experience! Glad to hear you had short waits on your lightning lanes, I keep hearing of LL lines being longer than standby and I'm like whaaat? That has never been the case for me! Without HEA, at least we can take advantage of the short waits during the fireworks. Oh no on the poor lady, that is my worst nightmare. That would really ruin a trip. I lost my ID in Disneyland and cried, I can't imagine dealing with an injury! Hooray for Dumbo at night, so pretty with all the lights. Nothing like lights out on it's a small world :laughing: Wow at you two hanging on until deluxe hours, that is a long day! So nice only waiting 10 minutes for WtP during the deluxe hours, that line is so awful during standby! We waited 45 minutes last trip for what we thought was a short line (it was 20 when we got in!) and it went down before we got on, luckily we were past the merge point and so we got anytime passes! I bet you passed out that night, what an awesome start to the trip!
The genie worked well for us! We have never waited long in a LL or FP line. Sometimes the line looks really long but it mostly is someone at the front not tapping right or trying to sneak in!
I always think of the saying Poor Nana, Poor Father! Andi gets very tired of me saying that in the queue 😂
We were so excited to see the 13 minute wait at HM only to have a sad situation all the way around!! Such a bummer.
We love Dumbo and WtP but you are so right, such a slow loading ride usually has huge SB waits and Pooh is a little harder to get a LL in the evening.
Nighttime at MK is very magical!

I don’t care how many times you have been to MK, it always is amazing seeing the castle and Mainstreet
I can't WAIT to go back to Disneyland in just two weeks! Total withdrawal
The gist of the story now is a bunch of mischievous monkeys 🙉 are causing all the trouble not head hunters and cannibals! There is still a nod to Trader Sam at the end but he is no longer there.
I was somewhat disappointed with this update. I like the politically incorrect head hunters!
We needed to crisscross a lot this evening! Something I should have thought about when stacking the old genie 🧞‍♂️
Try to arrange it so you aren’t crisscrossing the park the whole time.

This is a good point!
With all four of these FP rides, we literally walked on, less than 10 minute wait for all 4.
That's awesome!
Just before we were going to leave the line, a lady, most likely in her 60’s and her adult son decided to leave as well. He turned at the same time as her and she tripped over his foot! She went down on the hard cobblestone. She landed right on her hip! It was awful to witness! I felt so bad for her! I had Andi run and get the CM and I talked with her. She could not get up without significant pain in her hip, yikes! I think she may have fractured it! The CM came and I told her she needs to get the EMT staff. They arrived pretty quickly and we left the lady in their hands. This put a damper on our fast paced evening.
How scary. I hope that she was OK.
I took a few pictures with the special features on the MDE app. These are included when you buy Genie+.
That's a really cute picture! I love it!
We decided to ride LM, the wait was 10 minutes. It was mostly just walking the long queue and waiting about 5 minutes at the ride entrance so pretty accurate.
I need to remember to try this ride at MK. I keep forgetting since we have it in DCA, but I've heard that the queue is really neat.
I wasn’t sure because the “daughter” never moved, she was crashed on the “mom”. The mom turns around and says oh my gosh I know you two. I said from the Dis? She said what is that, lol 😆 she was slurring and says I watch all your mother/daughter YouTube videos, for Disney dining. I told her she has the wrong mother/daughter duo. She was drunk and you could smell the alcohol 🍺. I didn’t realize we were on a party boat in IASW, haha 😆
How in the heck does someone get that blotto in MK? :confused3
Andi and I had a good laugh afterwards and thought if they went on mine train, we wouldn’t want to be on that train! We figured they would be tossing their Mickey treats!
Yuk! 🤢
We went directly into the line for the mine train after Pooh. We did wait about 15-20 minutes. I do enjoy this ride but not for $12.00 a person!
Certainly not $12pp! I really wouldn't want to pay extra for most rides.
So to recap we did 11 attractions this evening and the majority we can thank the Genie 🧞‍♀️ and my wallet!
That's pretty impressive!

can't WAIT to go back to Disneyland in just two weeks! Total withdrawal
Ahhh I truly get it!! I want to visit Disneyland again someday. I am hoping to travel there next year!
I was somewhat disappointed with this update. I like the politically incorrect head hunters!
I agree, it is okay but could have been so much better! It was a rushed update with not much thought in my opinion
That's awesome!
It really helps to be able to overlap rides!
How scary. I hope that she was OK.
It really was, I felt so bad! In an instant her fun trip turned into a painful one!
That's a really cute picture! I love it!
Thank you, the photo lens on MDE with Genie+ are fun to use, more coming later!
I need to remember to try this ride at MK. I keep forgetting since we have it in DCA, but I've heard that the queue is really neat.
We love it, so many memories for Andi and I on this ride!
How in the heck does someone get that blotto in MK?
They must have been drinking at their resort before hand and came to the park?? You have to be eating at MK to drink so I doubt it was at the park!
Certainly not $12pp! I really wouldn't want to pay extra for most rides.
It literally is 40 seconds of fun 🤩 I could see paying 12.00 for a 3 rides on it!
That's pretty impressive!
I thought so especially how we started our day very early at US

Yay! Where are you staying? We are at YC and yes we are going to the MNSSHP on 8/30! We should plan to meet up and say hi! :wave2:

We're at BWV, so just around Crescent Lake. Assuming you're going to use the deluxe hours Mon and Weds, too, we'll probably have a ton of park overlap time! We should definitely plan a meet. :-)

Wow AK really is a zoo!

Today was 4/28 and we had a park reservation for AK and planned on DS in the evening.

I woke up around 6:45, purchased Genie+ and planned my day with FoP and Safari on my to do list. I do this all while still in bed and I will give you a tip! If you need glasses have these close by or you may pick the wrong times, haha 😆 The print on my IPhone at 7:00 am is a blur! 👓 I pick a time for the Safari around 10:30 am and FoP for 11:30. I try to go back to sleep for awhile. I know AK opened very early this week. I want to say at 7:30 am for regular guests and 7 am for resort guests.

I didn’t really sleep much more but it was nice to try and not rush in the morning.

We eventually got up and ready. I had an iced coffee and banana out on the balcony, lovely morning!

I was able to make another FP/LL before we left. I made it for Dinosaur 🦖 of course! Those of you who know me and read my reports know how much we LOVE Dinosaur 🦕. This ride, let me tell you, we have so many memories doing this ride! Andi and I started our mother/daughter trips when she was 10. Back then, Disney had evening magic hours at AK! It is sad to think how many perks have been removed now. 😭

We would enjoy the magic hours at AK and it was really only Dinosaur, A Bug’s Life, PW, and EE opened in the evening. We would ride Dinosaur over and over. Our record was 11 times in a row, haha! The crowds were nonexistent back then, sure do miss those times. Andi feels the same about Dinosaur and will ride it over and over with her mom, bless her heart ❤️

We had 3 attractions booked before we left the resort. I did pay for FoP, I want to say $14.00 a person. I honestly don’t remember.

We took a bus to AK and arrived around 10 am. We went to do Dinosaur right away. The park was busy, wow! Dinosaur was at a 40 minute wait. We got on quickly with the FP. There was 2 CMs with puppet Dinosaurs in the line. In all the times, we have rode Dinosaur, this was new. They were interacting with the guests.
IMG_2022-6-4-193204.jpg
Of course we had an awesome ride! We always do. It was time for our Safari. The LL/ FP area was mobbed! It did move fast and we only waited about 10 minutes to ride.

We had a wonderful Safari. I have been on this attraction many times and it is always new. The animal sightings are different each time. The lions, cheetahs and wild dogs were all hanging out on the Safari today!
IMG_2022-6-4-193750.jpg
IMG_2022-6-4-193906.jpg
I was able to make a FP for NRJ once we tapped in on the Safari. It was for about 1 pm. This was perfect timing!

Once we finished the Safari, we wanted to walk the trail but it was way to busy. We had a hard time just getting out of the area. We got a glimpse of one of the gorillas 🦍

I was shocked how crowded it was on a Thursday at 11 am.

Flashback time, I had made a mobile order for Satu’li Canteen on the Safari for 11:15. We took the bridge out of Africa into Pandora. Even our favorite quiet bridge was packed with people.

I clicked we are here on the bridge and our order was being prepared. We arrived before the order was ready but the CMs were letting people in the outdoor seating area with a mobile order.

I found a outside table and we each took turns using the restroom and soon our order was ready. Andi went in to get the order.

I got my favorite kid’s meal. The all beef hot dog wrapped in dough. This is very good, the buttery croissant like bun is delicious and the hot dog is yummy. I really like the vegetable chips. Andi had the kids wood grilled chicken bowl with crunchy vegetable slaw and rice. She gets the creamy herb dressing on the side. Andi really enjoys this. I love the creamy herb dressing with my chips.
IMG_2022-6-4-192312.jpg
IMG_2022-6-4-192121.jpg
We shared the Dreamwalker Sangria, this is white sangria with blue curaçao and grapes. It is a good sangria and we enjoyed this.
IMG_2022-6-4-192216.jpg
I also got my favorite dessert. The Blueberry cream cheese mousse. I love this with the passion fruit curd.
IMG_2022-6-4-192029.jpg
Andi doesn’t like cheesecake (weirdo) haha 😂 so I get this to myself. We finished lunch and headed right to FoP to use our $$FP.

There are always so many people trying to get in the LL who do not have a $$FP. They slow the line down. At FoP, I would guess at least 10 people in front of us did not have a pass!

Once we got through that cluster, our wait was about 15 minutes total, not bad at all! I love this ride, it is right up there with Dinosaur 😁 We had our 1 pm NRJ next. It was almost time. We maneuvered through the crowds and worked our way over to the ride. This is a beautiful and calm river ride. I would never wait 70 minutes. That was the current wait time and FoP was 110 minutes, yikes 😱

Once we tapped in, Andi was able to make a FP for Everest.

The time was for 1:30, nice! Everest had a 60 minute SB wait today.

The park was a zoo today, not with animals but with tons of humans! There was a sea of people everywhere!

I told Andi to weave her magic to Everest and I would stay by the front and look in the stores.

Andi can bob and weave like no other! Sometimes it is way to much for her mom! I honestly don’t know how she does it!
IMG_2022-6-4-192353.jpg
I love looking in the stores at AK and they are in a little cluster at the front and you can easily go from one to the other. I took a few pictures of the gold statues for the 50th and a few of the tree of life. It was difficult with all the people.
IMG_2022-6-4-192612.jpg
IMG_2022-6-4-192758.jpg
The Cheer week was starting today in Orlando and I think this definitely adds to the crowds. The majority of the groups were staying at Universal this year and not Disney, but I’m sure they visit the parks with their families. We had a few annoying moments on attractions over the next few days, thanks to the over enthusiastic “cheer” teens.

Andi made it back to the front and said the Everest area was the busiest she has ever seen it! She did get on the ride with minimal wait, thanks to the Genie 🧞

We decided to do A Bugs Life with Genie+ before heading out.

The time selections were for right now. We walked on for the most part. I love walking under the tree 🌳 of life. The carvings are amazing! This show was full of screaming kids! People heed the warning it is scary 😟 don’t take little kids into this! There will be people like us, secretly laughing, because we see this every time we do this attraction! Hopper was not working in January when we were here. He still wasn’t working quite right.

All the other parts worked today. Who loves the end when the maggots leave first? I love it and who doesn’t like getting poked in the back by a sting 🐝. Haha 😛

Well, let’s recap, Genie and my wallet got us on Dinosaur, Safari, FoP, NRJ, Everest and Bug’s Life. For us it was worth it today because of the crowds, however, not sure I would do the Genie+ every time at AK. If we stayed longer Lion King show, Kali River, and Animation Academy could have been done with the Genie.

What do you all think? Worth it for what we did or not?

One of the many things that really “bug” me about the Genie is one time for each attraction! This is so stupid!! If there is availability why not let us ride something again! Ugh!! We would definitely get multiple FP for Dinosaur in the past.

We headed out of the park and returned to WL by 4 pm.

It was time to rest before our evening at DS.

Moonshine and Sangria, coming up next!

I feel like you got good value from genie + this day given the crowds but it would still bug the life outta me to be paying for something that used to be free and I agree with you that if there’s availability you should be able to re-ride attractions.

I think the exact same as you! It does really irritate me having to pay for attractions now. It’s not like the park tickets are $50.00, the tickets are very expensive and add on this expense and ugh!!
Yes, why can’t we choose to ride something twice if it has time slots! >:(

Moonshine and Sangria!

We relaxed in the room until close to 6 pm and headed out to the bus station. We did not have to wait long for a DS bus.

The ride is little longer than some of the other resorts we stay at .
IMG_2022-6-5-183536.jpg
We arrived and spent time looking in a few stores, Andi needed another Vera Bradley wallet and we found one she liked. It is weird that you can do an AP discount but not on any of the Disney themed Vera bags. Andi wanted to check out Uniqlo and I went to put my name in at Gideon’s Bake House. The wait in the virtual queue was 2 hours 20 minutes! Wow. I put my name and number in and went to Uniqlo. Andi found some new shorts to purchase. I didn’t buy anything this evening.

Andi had purchased a Homecomin refillable water bottle in January and she wanted to fill it with Strawberry Lemonade Moonshine. You pay a lesser amount for the moonshine and soda refills are free! I asked for a small plastic cup with ice to try some of the moonshine. It was good and you can definitely taste the alcohol 🍷

We walked around and drank the moonshine. Andi drank the majority, I just had a sample size taste. We decided to check in at Enzo’s Hideaway a little early. This is new restaurant to us and decided to try it this trip.
IMG_2022-6-5-132431.jpg
We were seated earlier than our ADR out on the little patio area. It was very quaint, like a little Italian courtyard. I had the house made red sangria and Andi stuck with water since she still had some moonshine in her bottle.
IMG_2022-6-5-132345.jpg
We decided to share the burrata and eggplant parmigiana.

My sangria arrived and it was delicious, nice crisp fruit and wine flavor.
IMG_2022-6-5-132617.jpg
The burrata came out next and this was very good. The seasonal little tomatoes were delicious. WBG has better burrata in my opinion, however, this was really tasty.
IMG_2022-6-5-132538.jpg
The eggplant came out next with a small bowl of rigatoni pasta.
IMG_2022-6-5-181152.jpg
The red sauce at Enzo’s is a very light fresh tomato flavor. I really liked it. The eggplant was good but the pasta with the red sauce was my favorite. This was Andi’s first time trying eggplant parmigiana and she really liked it.

This was a nice dinner and we were tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of DS.

We did see many groups of cheerleaders tonight at DS.

I was just finishing my Sangria and dinner when I got the text from Gideon’s to come and join the queue. It did take the whole 2 hours and 20 minutes. Andi stayed behind to take care of the bill and was going to meet me at Gideon’s.

I walked over and got in line. There was live music close by and it made the wait very enjoyable.

It was almost my turn and Andi showed up just at the right time.
IMG_2022-6-5-132716.jpg
We both went in and she reminded me not to go overboard lol 😆 The last few time we had way to many cookies! I decided on the after dark coffee cake cookie, 1 chocolate chip and 1 double chocolate chip and that was it! I really wanted one of the delicious cold brews but it would have kept me up for hours. I can’t do caffeine in the evening.

We took our cookies and headed out. DS was very busy. We wanted to try the Dolewhip stand but passed on it this evening.

We went to the bus area and did get right on a bus except the bus stayed there for at least 15 minutes or more and by the time we left it was full.

I watched the fireworks from our balcony before we called it a night!
IMG_2022-6-5-132840.jpg
IMG_2022-6-5-185022.jpg
IMG_2022-6-5-185126.jpg
Stay tuned for more genie stacking and a new activity for us that we loved!

Even though you didn’t buy anything, well except cookies, it sounds like you had a lovely time shopping and eating at DS. I love heading there on our trips but always find the buses back to our resort to be a pain. They always seem to take forever to either arrive or actually go so we usually try for a cab.
I can think of no better way to end your day than watching fireworks from your room :goodvibes

Shame to hear about Hopper not working properly!

You are probably the first person I have read where AK Genie plus was necessary (always hear its necessary at MK and DHS, not EPCOT and AK is a hit or miss)

I have to let my parents know about that homecomin refillable cup-its always our final Disney meal of the trip!

Hooray for DS shopping, whenever I don't make time for DS I always regret it. I have not tried moonshine before, sounds like Homecomin' is the place to get it though! I tried eggplant parmesan for the first time last time as I got eggplant in my CSA share, so yummy. I like that the Enzo version comes with pasta, who could say no to that! Too bad no one does decaf cold brew, that would be a game changer. So nice to be able to watch the fireworks from your room!

I woke up around 6:45, purchased Genie+ and planned my day with FoP and Safari on my to do list. I do this all while still in bed and I will give you a tip! If you need glasses have these close by or you may pick the wrong times, haha 😆 The print on my IPhone at 7:00 am is a blur! 👓 I pick a time for the Safari around 10:30 am and FoP for 11:30. I try to go back to sleep for awhile. I know AK opened very early this week. I want to say at 7:30 am for regular guests and 7 am for resort guests.
I do like the ability to stack rides as you are relaxing in your room and getting ready for the day.
We had a wonderful Safari. I have been on this attraction many times and it is always new. The animal sightings are different each time. The lions, cheetahs and wild dogs were all hanging out on the Safari today!
The Safari is always fresh and unique.
I got my favorite kid’s meal. The all beef hot dog wrapped in dough. This is very good, the buttery croissant like bun is delicious and the hot dog is yummy. I really like the vegetable chips. Andi had the kids wood grilled chicken bowl with crunchy vegetable slaw and rice. She gets the creamy herb dressing on the side. Andi really enjoys this. I love the creamy herb dressing with my chips.
The kids meals are a pretty good portion size!
Once we got through that cluster, our wait was about 15 minutes total, not bad at all! I love this ride, it is right up there with Dinosaur 😁 We had our 1 pm NRJ next. It was almost time. We maneuvered through the crowds and worked our way over to the ride. This is a beautiful and calm river ride. I would never wait 70 minutes. That was the current wait time and FoP was 110 minutes, yikes 😱
Yikes indeed! Those are long wait times.
I love looking in the stores at AK and they are in a little cluster at the front and you can easily go from one to the other. I took a few pictures of the gold statues for the 50th and a few of the tree of life. It was difficult with all the people.
I love hunting for those statues too. :)
One of the many things that really “bug” me about the Genie is one time for each attraction! This is so stupid!! If there is availability why not let us ride something again! Ugh!! We would definitely get multiple FP for Dinosaur in the past.
That really is poorly designed. You should be able to go on a ride more than once.
Andi had purchased a Homecomin refillable water bottle in January and she wanted to fill it with Strawberry Lemonade Moonshine. You pay a lesser amount for the moonshine and soda refills are free! I asked for a small plastic cup with ice to try some of the moonshine. It was good and you can definitely taste the alcohol 🍷

We walked around and drank the moonshine. Andi drank the majority, I just had a sample size taste. We decided to check in at Enzo’s Hideaway a little early. This is new restaurant to us and decided to try it this trip.
I need to try the moonshine from Homecomin'!
We both went in and she reminded me not to go overboard lol 😆 The last few time we had way to many cookies! I decided on the after dark coffee cake cookie, 1 chocolate chip and 1 double chocolate chip and that was it! I really wanted one of the delicious cold brews but it would have kept me up for hours. I can’t do caffeine in the evening.
Those cookies are massive!
Perfect end to your day!

I woke up around 6:45, purchased Genie+ and planned my day with FoP and Safari on my to do list. I do this all while still in bed and I will give you a tip! If you need glasses have these close by or you may pick the wrong times, haha 😆 The print on my IPhone at 7:00 am is a blur!

This is a very good tip!

We eventually got up and ready. I had an iced coffee and banana out on the balcony, lovely morning!

Very nice start to your day.

IMG_2022-6-4-193750.jpg

Great lion picture.

I really like the vegetable chips.

Me too. I did a kids meal in April too, just the right amount of food.

I also got my favorite dessert. The Blueberry cream cheese mousse. I love this with the passion fruit curd.
IMG_2022-6-4-192029.jpg

I love this dessert too!

This show was full of screaming kids! People heed the warning it is scary 😟 don’t take little kids into this! There will be people like us, secretly laughing, because we see this every time we do this attraction!

I like to do this attractions just to hear the audience reactions.

Hopper was not working in January when we were here. He still wasn’t working quite right.

He didn't work for me either.

Who loves the end when the maggots leave first?

:wave:

Andi needed another Vera Bradley wallet and we found one she liked.

We love Vera Bradley stuff too.

Andi wanted to check out Uniqlo

This has become a must stop for us each trip. I think Danielle get's something everytime.

We were seated earlier than our ADR out on the little patio area. It was very quaint, like a little Italian courtyard.

Very nice patio area.

IMG_2022-6-5-132840.jpg
Another perfect night ending.

Wow AK really is a zoo!
Nahtazu...
I didn’t really sleep much more but it was nice to try and not rush in the morning.
This is possible???
I was able to make another FP/LL before we left.
So you must have left after 9:30, right? 2 hours after park opening?
I made it for Dinosaur 🦖 of course! Those of you who know me and read my reports know how much we LOVE Dinosaur 🦕.
::yes::
Back then, Disney had evening magic hours at AK! It is sad to think how many perks have been removed now. 😭
sigh... yeah...
We would ride Dinosaur over and over. Our record was 11 times in a row, haha!
:faint:
How on Earth did you do that without 1. getting nauseous and/or 2. having a neck or back or limb go out of joint???
I did pay for FoP, I want to say $14.00 a person. I honestly don’t remember.
What? I need exactness! Notes! Notes! Take notes!!

Oh... wait... you were half asleep at the time with blurry phone in hand.

Excused.
There was 2 CMs with puppet Dinosaurs in the line. In all the times, we have rode Dinosaur, this was new. They were interacting with the guests.
I like that, though. :)
The LL/ FP area was mobbed!
:eek:
And yet... that area often is.
I have been on this attraction many times and it is always new.
::yes::
Great shot! The cheetahs are so hard to get.
I was able to make a FP for NRJ once we tapped in on the Safari. It was for about 1 pm. This was perfect timing!
Not bad!
Once we finished the Safari, we wanted to walk the trail but it was way to busy. We had a hard time just getting out of the area.
Really! Bit... no... a lot surprised by that.
We took the bridge out of Africa into Pandora. Even our favorite quiet bridge was packed with people.
Even there! :faint:
I got my favorite kid’s meal. The all beef hot dog wrapped in dough.
I should try to remember that one. :)
We shared the Dreamwalker Sangria, this is white sangria with blue curaçao and grapes. It is a good sangria and we enjoyed this.
mmm... I like the sound of that one.
Not sure if I'd give it up over a Night Blossom, though.
Andi doesn’t like cheesecake (weirdo) haha 😂
:lmao:
There are always so many people trying to get in the LL who do not have a $$FP. They slow the line down. At FoP, I would guess at least 10 people in front of us did not have a pass!
:sad2:
I see that regularly over at BTMRR too.
I love this ride, it is right up there with Dinosaur
::yes:: Such a great ride. :)
This is a beautiful and calm river ride. I would never wait 70 minutes. That was the current wait time and FoP was 110 minutes, yikes 😱
:eek: Nope!!
Once we tapped in, Andi was able to make a FP for Everest.

The time was for 1:30, nice! Everest had a 60 minute SB wait today.
Great timing on the FPs! :thumbsup2
The park was a zoo today, not with animals but with tons of humans!
Izahzu
Andi can bob and weave like no other! Sometimes it is way to much for her mom! I honestly don’t know how she does it!
Andi and I would get along juuuuust fine. ::yes::
I took a few pictures of the gold statues for the 50th and a few of the tree of life. It was difficult with all the people.
Oh, that's easy. Just say in a loud voice. "Could everyone please leave the area? Thanks."

Works like a charm.

:rolleyes1
The Cheer week was starting today in Orlando and I think this definitely adds to the crowds.
ohhh...
I've heard of those...
We had a few annoying moments on attractions over the next few days, thanks to the over enthusiastic “cheer” teens.
:sad2:
I love walking under the tree 🌳 of life. The carvings are amazing
::yes:: Almost better than the show.
This show was full of screaming kids! People heed the warning it is scary 😟 don’t take little kids into this!
Most people don't read the UG and have no clue. They think "Cartoon show. Kids will like this."

And then...
There will be people like us, secretly laughing, because we see this every time we do this attraction!
:rolleyes:
Who loves the end when the maggots leave first? I love it and who doesn’t like getting poked in the back by a sting 🐝. Haha 😛
I do! :laughing:
What do you all think? Worth it for what we did or not?
I think so. At least for me it would have been. I can see myself trying to do similar this summer.
Oh! I hadn't realized that. I think I knew it, but it didn't "click".
Yeah, I remember doing Buzz with the family (4 FPs) and liking it, so we got 4 more, had a drink, then did it again. I remember passing the same people in line that we passed on the first go-round.

Andi needed another Vera Bradley wallet
How many does she have?
Andi wanted to check out Uniqlo and I went to put my name in at Gideon’s Bake House. The wait in the virtual queue was 2 hours 20 minutes! Wow.
Whoa.
And thanks for that. Must remember to do that.
Andi had purchased a Homecomin refillable water bottle in January and she wanted to fill it with Strawberry Lemonade Moonshine. You pay a lesser amount for the moonshine and soda refills are free!
How long is it good for? Forever? Or one year? Or... ?
Andi drank the majority
"Andi spent the evening staggering around DS, making friends wherever she went."
We decided to check in at Enzo’s Hideaway a little early. This is new restaurant to us and decided to try it this trip.
I've not been there either and it's been on my list. Just might book an ADR there for our trip.
The burrata came out next and this was very good. The seasonal little tomatoes were delicious. WBG has better burrata in my opinion, however, this was really tasty.

The red sauce at Enzo’s is a very light fresh tomato flavor. I really liked it. The eggplant was good but the pasta with the red sauce was my favorite. This was Andi’s first time trying eggplant parmigiana and she really liked it.
That all sounds pretty good. Elle (DD) is pescatarian, so that would work.
I was just finishing my Sangria and dinner when I got the text from Gideon’s to come and join the queue.
Good timing!
Andi stayed behind to take care of the bill and was going to meet me at Gideon’s.
Even better. I wonder how I could arrange to be texted just before the bill arrives?

:rolleyes:
We both went in and she reminded me not to go overboard lol 😆
:laughing:
I can’t do caffeine in the evening.
Nor can I. I don't do coffee, but need to stay away from Coke or ice tea.
We went to the bus area and did get right on a bus except the bus stayed there for at least 15 minutes or more and by the time we left it was full.
I've done that at DS too. At least you're off your feet.
Stay tuned for more genie stacking and a new activity for us that we loved!
popcorn::

Even though you didn’t buy anything, well except cookies, it sounds like you had a lovely time shopping and eating at DS. I love heading there on our trips but always find the buses back to our resort to be a pain. They always seem to take forever to either arrive or actually go so we usually try for a cab.
I can think of no better way to end your day than watching fireworks from your room :goodvibes
It was a nice evening. We really relaxed more this trip and I liked it.
The buses overall this trip were slow and we waited quite sometime at the parks especially at night.
The fireworks 💥 what a bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter