Steubenville OH case, anyone hear of this?

Know one knows for sure what actually happened to that girl beyond what was confessed. From what I read happened, it would NOT be a stretch that they raped her in the truest form of the word. There was no evidence because the the nurse the victim encountered discouraged her from having a rape test done! Why? That is questionable to me. Very questionable.

Know one knows for sure what actually happened to that girl beyond what was confessed. From what I read happened, it would NOT be a stretch that they raped her in the truest form of the word. There was no evidence because the the nurse the victim encountered discouraged her from having a rape test done! Why? That is questionable to me. Very questionable.

They said because it had been too long (2days I believe). But what's the harm... Just use the kit anyway!

I actually thought he was sorry, I agree about the football coach needs to be fired, and there should be more charges filled against some parents.

He is not sorry he did it, only sorry he was caught. If he had not been prosecuted for his crime, he would have never thought he did the wrong thing. he still doesn't think he did the wrong thing.

He is not sorry he did it, only sorry he was caught. If he had not been prosecuted for his crime, he would have never thought he did the wrong thing. he still doesn't think he did the wrong thing.

We will have to agree to disagree, The girl and her family have forgave him. That good enough for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter