Still cannot decide!

Cali D, we are trying the 4 day--I've tentatively booked a 7 day next year with cash (this is on points) but have to see if DH likes this one--he wasn't that interested but I hope he likes it. We've never cruised and have no idea. If we do the 7 day we will not do the parks again until 2005. But I had a feeling that the 3 day would be too short.
Robin M.

Thanks for the opinions, everyone. I think we've pretty much decided on the 3 day, with 4 days at the BWV. I guess there will always be a time where we can do the 7 night, just not next year. :) I'm looking at maybe June 2005, though.

Good morning, Disneymad.

it was definately too short - it felt like it was over before it had begun

Yes, a complaint of many women, but not about cruising...

We have previously done a land/sea package with an extra day on land so it was 4/4. We were all set to book a 7 day, but decided we would really miss not spending time at WDW. We also figured we had a good idea of layout of the ship, so would be able to make the best of our 4 day cruise.
We decided it was the best of both.
Either way, it's still Disney!

Enjoy which ever you choose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter