still need a hotel for first 2 nights!

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Can't decide here are the important facts

5 of us
Teacher discount if available would be great
planning on doing water parks and dtd these days so was thinking Buena vista area but reading some cruddy reviews.
Will have a car!
oh and possibly a third night added at beginning for just me and dd so it would need to be safe area.

So what would be your reasonably priced hotel for 2 days prior to our check in at CBR? HELP I have to book this today time is ticking away..... we leave in less than 3 weeks!

Last edited:
Quality suites lake bunea vista. Not on main drive but still close. you can prepay you room and be under 100/night. we love it there1

We are 5 too. And I often travel with just DS who is disabled so am very aware of surroundings.

Look at Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South, Buena Vista Suites, Downtown Disney Doubletree Suites.

Hilton Bonnet Creek (hotel - not timeshare) has a teacher rate of $125.00 plus tax per night for the month of July.

Not sure of your budget, but I've stayed at a Residence Inn in LBV that might suit your party of 5.

We, most recently, spent a night at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista. I would stay there again. The beds were so comfy.

So as luck would have it I got the Mousesaver's newsletter this morning with a B resort deal that I couldn't pass up. Let's hope it's nice. But at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thank you for all the tips!

May I ask what deal you got? I am looking for a room for one night for next Friday night and there are five of us, plus a 1 year old.

I found the same offer in my email from mousesavers. I believe thats what we will do too. It looks nice.

So as luck would have it I got the Mousesaver's newsletter this morning with a B resort deal that I couldn't pass up. Let's hope it's nice. But at that price I couldn't pass it up. Thank you for all the tips!

Last edited:
I got park view room for 3 nights including tax right around $375 which for a family of 5 is good

The swan and dolphin offer teacher discounts. The Embassy Suites just finished a rehab and is very nice and close. The Hilton at DTD is an easy walk to DTD. Love the pool at Hilton BC and they often offer an teachers special rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter