Still undecided

Terry B

Earning My Ears
Planning the trip for June 04, thought i had the hotel issue decided (RPR) but now i see the Hard Rock looks very nice to. Which is better for families (girls ages 8,9) like pools, restaurants, prices, etc. Thanks for any help........

Would love to know the answer too. We are booked at HRH now but can always change. Mine are 9 and 11 and I think the HRH is the best for us.

I don't think anyone will be able to help u decide as they all are good but I think HRH relys on its cool image and trys to live up to that so really depends on your personal taste I like RPR as its escaping from the parks and you can pool hop as well so my kids are happy with my choice as they want to slide down HRH pool slide where as my DW and myself want to relax when not park commamndos:jester:

I have stayed at all three of the on-site hotels and we are going back to RPR. I just really enjoyed the atmosphere of this hotel. While the PBH is lovely and our room was large and the bathroom to die for, the RPR just "hit me", if you know what I mean. HRH is my least favorite. HRH is the closest to the parks and the pool has a slide, it wasn't as relaxing as the others. PBH was almost too quiet, while RPR was just right. A relaxing atmosphere, nice walk to the parks and just enough action. If you can get a good rate at the RPR (we paid $110 with an Ent. Rate), I think it is a great choice. All of the hotels are great for families.

Just my two cents.

Its a coin toss for me but my kids vote for HRH. Its close to US, it has pool with slide, music under water and its cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter