• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stitch character meal or greeting

melbrujack

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are going to Oahu feb 19-mar 3. We are not staying at Aulani. My Daugter now loves Stitch, of course she did not care for him last time we were at DW.

Is Stitch available to meet there if we are not staying there. Is there a character meal we can book or can we pay to go onsite for a character meet?

Melissa

Character greets are for resort guests only. If you book character breakfast, you may meet him, but it’s not guaranteed. I’ve been to character breakfasts several times, and stitch was not always there.

Stitch was at our character breakfast at makahki. Book early bc reservations get scooped up quick. If you pay for the photo package, you get a photo pass card at breakfast to be able to download your photos.

In theory, you could get in line for character meets with your photo pass card. All photographers took the photo pass card and then took your pics. I was never asked for my room card nor was I always wearing an AUlani pool wristband. I was able to pay for new unlimited photo pass via the app/website.

Most character meets start after 8am, with most before (9-11) and after lunch (1-3). Check app or call toon line x2447.

Character meets are only for registered guests. I was asked to show a room key on our check out day when we didn’t get a new pool wristband even though I did still have a Magicband. Of course you might get lucky and not get asked for proof… but they can and do ask. I was eligible on check out day so no problem, but if you get your kid excited and get turned away at the front of the line it could be worse than not going at all. Only you can decide if it’s worth the risk.

Also note that not every character meets every day and the schedule is not known in advance. I think we got the schedule the night before (maybe?) but only in the app and only when physically on site. When we were elsewhere in Oahu the app knew and wouldn’t show character stuff at all, if memory serves.

Character meets are only for registered guests. I was asked to show a room key on our check out day when we didn’t get a new pool wristband even though I did still have a Magicband. Of course you might get lucky and not get asked for proof… but they can and do ask. I was eligible on check out day so no problem, but if you get your kid excited and get turned away at the front of the line it could be worse than not going at all. Only you can decide if it’s worth the risk.

Also note that not every character meets every day and the schedule is not known in advance. I think we got the schedule the night before (maybe?) but only in the app and only when physically on site. When we were elsewhere in Oahu the app knew and wouldn’t show character stuff at all, if memory serves.
The character schedule is available at 8 AM on the day of by calling xCHIP at the resort. The app or TV in the room will post the schedule, but it tends to be later than xCHIP.

There’s also a cute wooden Stitch statue near Aunties that you could take a pic with if all else fails. Sometimes you’ll be surprised what kids will be happy with…and sometime they throw a fit 😂😂😂 Either way, the character meal would still be a fun way to just pop in and see Aulani (and get hooked and start planning another trip)

Went to character breakfast today.. no Stitch. We had Goofy, Max, Pluto and the main photo with Mickey.
I think Mickey is the only sure thing. Stitch, Goofy, Max, Pluto, Minnie, Chip, and Dale rotate days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter