Stitch still in Tomorrowland?

StarSeven7

DIS Veteran
Is Stitch still meeting in Tomorrowland? I don't see him listed as a character experience on the Disney site and I've heard that they're dismantling Stitch's Great Escape.

Ok, phew! He's my son's favorite so I booked 'Ohana breakfast as a back up but I'd prefer to just meet him in MK if I still can!

We took our niece in March and had the same exact plan but once I found out he was meeting in mk we cancelled the ohana breakfast. Our niece absolutely LOVED meeting stitch!

We took our niece in March and had the same exact plan but once I found out he was meeting in mk we cancelled the ohana breakfast. Our niece absolutely LOVED meeting stitch!
He was probably our favorite character meet of our trip in April! He was so funny! My son told him that Stitch was his favorite so then Stitch pushed my daughter away! :rotfl:Wish I had a video of it!

I don't see him listed on the latest times guide for MK though....
We were just there like two weeks ago and he was there. I wouldn’t be too worried because I haven’t seen any reports of him not being there anymore. He is so fun to meet. It would be a bummer if they got rid of him for good.

I saw before we went a video of someone doing bubbles with him. It was so funny so we packed bubbles and took a video. He was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter