Stocking Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

Mine was just picked up. I will email DC as soon as I am by it again

My package is packed and will be dropped off tomorrow. I'll report back once it's on its way .

November 6, 2015 , 9:42 am

Delivered, Front Door/Porch

Almost a week ago........

looks like we are in the same boat....waiting.
Wonder if it is the same person.
Mine has reported about receiving packages for other exchanges

November 6, 2015 , 9:42 am

Delivered, Front Door/Porch

Almost a week ago........

looks like we are in the same boat....waiting.
Wonder if it is the same person.
Mine has reported about receiving packages for other exchanges

The both of you had sent to the same person, and I had pmed her to ask her if she had received her exchanges. I will post when I hear from her, and hoping she posts an update soon.

Thanks, Patsy.....wonder why she didn't post when she did about receiving a different exchange :confused:

My package is on its way, hopefully it doesn't take to long to arrive

Wow! What a huge surprise for me! I was home yesterday and the doorbell rang and I got a package!!

What was inside??

My stocking!! :D

Thank you so much!

I got all sorts of goodies in my stocking including:
Christmas baking supplies (yay!) and kitchen items
Apple cider mixes (whaaaat?? I can't wait to try one!)
An adorable bear brooch
A couple postcards and a magnet for my collections
Stickers, pencils
A toothbrush and toothpaste - I told my mother, because she also always gives me a new toothbrush in my stocking!
Some Yankee candles, which I'm actually pretty excited about - I've never had real Yankee candles before!
A nice pair of Christmas socks
a toy story pen!!

and more!!

Thank you so much!

Yours will be going out soon! I just want to go somewhere in particular and can't until tomorrow. :)

Sorry for not posting sooner. It is kind of hectic as work as my boss was in a motorcycle accident Saturday and will not be in the office for several weeks. He's having surgery next week.

I have received both of my stockings

The stocking from Nancy was very full, including ornaments, many note cards, lot of Christmas cards, holiday towel, 4 wall calendars and one pocket calendar, etc.

The stocking from Michelle was also very full and it included jewelry, small ornaments, Bath & Body items etc....plus, the most adorable piggy potholders.

Thanks and I apologize for the delay. Happy Holidays to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter