Stoller Rental

It is as simple as anything else is. You wait in line, give them your credit card and they hand you a stroller. The worst part is if there is a long line. It is recommended that you bring something bright to identify your stroller, like a scarf to tie to it. They all look the same and it is easy for someone to grab the wrong one, especially since the cast members move them around.

Or you can use a company and they will bring it to you, each company has different ways of getting it to you.

When I was last at WDW in 2019 we rented kingdom strollers and they delivered the stroller directly to our resort. Up to you if you want to bring yours from home, I did not want the hassle of trying to fly with a stroller, car seat and two small kids. And the stroller we rented was much nicer than what we used at home.

Hi! Planning our first trip to Disney. Staying at contemporary. Is renting strollers a simple task or do you recommend bringing our own?
If you rent one from an outside company, it'll make it easy to walk from contemporary to MK gates. Just push the kids in the stroller - bags and snacks are already packed away in the bottom. Something to think about!

We will be bringing the stroller from home so we have it for the airport, then we will gate check it.

I always preferred bringing mine from home. We used it in the airport & gate checked it, and it was nice to have it outside of the parks. That walk from the bus stop back to the room late at night can feel really long carrying a little one & all their stuff!

If you are bringing your own Stroller And gate checking it in make sure , as pointed out above , that

you " Stick " a Label , with your name on it , on the frame .... or on the underside of seat .

You never know what could happen .

I always preferred bringing mine from home. We used it in the airport & gate checked it, and it was nice to have it outside of the parks. That walk from the bus stop back to the room late at night can feel really long carrying a little one & all their stuff!
We did too. Small umbrella stroller. Not only was it a stroller but also a luggage carrier through the airport. Easy to find yours in a vast sea of strollers parked at a queue in a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter