• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

storage outside of rides

jbcs

Earning My Ears
Is there storage to put items outside of the rides? I have a nephew who has Muscular Dystorphy and gets tired easy and we were bringing some little chairs to sit on in line if needed. Any other suggestions? thanks :earsboy:

No, there isn't storage for things like that and some attractions you will be exiting at a different place than where you got on, unless you are boarding where wheelchair users board.
In the past, some people have used canes that have a little seat that folds down from the cane and makes a seat. The last post I remember reading about those was someone posting about a year ago saying that they were not allowed to bring their cane/stool in because it was considered a hazard. I haven't seen anyone post after that to say whether they were allowed or not.
I know that actual chairs are not allowed.

If your nephew is concerned about getting tired, he may want to consider a wheelchair or an ECV (motorized mobility scooter - only rented for use by people over 18). The distances involved in a WDW trip are immense - it's not unusual to walk over 5 miles in a day! There is more information about wheelchairs and ECVs in the disABILITIES FAQs thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter